~Chapter 2

~Y/N POV

It was a very nice house that Aaron had. A two story house, with a nice, big, kitchen, a nice big bedroom, and anything that makes a house special. "Hey, Aph!" He yelled upstairs, "come down and meet my little sister!" About 2 minutes later, a girl with jet black hair and chestnut eyes came downstairs. She was just like Aaron had described. "OMI! You must be Y/N, Aaron's little sister! I've been told so much about you!" She said with excitement. I nodded my head. "Yeah," I said shyly. "I'm his sister." "Don't worry, she's just shy." Aaron said. I felt offended, so I punched Aaron hard in the gut. Aphmau and I laughed to the point where we started to cry. After the laughing, Aphmau said, "Hey, have you met anyone else on the block yet?" "No." I responded. "Well, you should meet them." Aaron told me. "Ok, but your coming with me!" I said. I heard him sigh and he agreed to come with. The first house we came to was a blue one that had a sort of overhang. It was two story, like all the others on the block. Aaron knocked on the door, but no one answered. We heard something moving around and I was then snatched up in a net, which made Aaron pound on the door screaming, "GARROTH!! GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" A man with blonde hair and pale blue eyes came out.

~Garroth's POV

Aaron was banging on the door yelling for me to get it, so I did. When I came out, I saw Aaron standing there, with a furious look in his face. I looked up and I got why he was so mad. I had heard that his little sister was coming, but I never knew they were coming to meet the other neighbors. "Oh..." I said. I must have been staring, because she said, "Um, are you just gonna stand there or are you two going to get me down!" Aaron motioned to get her down and I did. "Well, since we've had that little incident, why don't we tell each other our names." Aaron's sister suggested. "Right. Well, my name is Garroth. What's yours?" She was about to answer, but Aaron cut in and said "Y/N, her name is Y/N." she looked annoyed. "Is there anyone else here I could meet?" She asked. "Yeah, come on in."

~Y/N POV

We headed inside and there on the couch I saw my old boyfriend from collage, Laurence. He broke my heart by dating my best friend, and that ruined the friendship between me and her. I hoped he didn't remember me.

~Laurence POV

Garroth opened the door to whoever was there and I saw Aaron, then her. It was the girl I fell in love with in collage. She broke up with me because my friends and her best friend had thought we were spending too much time together, so they came up with the idea to make it look like I was cheating on Y/N with her friend. She was never told the truth, I feared it would crush her, not like that hadn't already happened. "Oh, hey! It's you! Y/N, right? From collage!" I said to try and lighten the mood. "Oh, hey Laurence." She responded back to me. She still seemed as shy as ever, which made her so cute. I hoped she still had her amazing singing voice. "So, how've you been the past years?" I asked her. "Oh," she said. "I've been trying to get a nice job, since I moved out of this apartment building, not too long ago. And the past few months I've been trying to catch up with my brother, Aaron." I was shocked at this. "Aaron's your brother? Well, now that I look at you two side by side, I can see the resemblance." "Wait, you two went to collage together?" Aaron and Garroth both asked at the same time. Y/N and I both nodded. And at that moment in time, we all got a text saying there would be a party at Aaron and Aphmau's house as a "Welcome to the neighborhood" party for Y/N, since she was moving in with them. Aaron was told to keep her out of the house as long as he could. "Who's the text from?" She asked. "Oh, it's just Aphmau." Aaron came up with. "Hey we should get going!" He added. "Ok. It was nice meeting you, Garroth. And good seeing you, Laurence." She told us as she walked out. I wish there was a way to say I'm sorry to her... I though.

~Y/N POV

-Time skip brought to you by the laziest author-
We came to the last house. It was a normal, regular house. Only it had a strike of blue and pink glass around the door. I knocked on the door, and a meifwa answered it. "Oh, hello Aaron~kun! Kawai~chan is so happy to see you and your little sister, Y/N~sama!" The brightly dressed meifwa said. "How do you-" but I was cut off. "Aphmau~senpai told me about you coming to visit, Y/N~sama." Ok that answered my question. "Kawaii~chan, who's at the door?" I heard a voice yell. Kawaii~chan motioned us to come in. "Katelyn~sama! It's Aaron~kun's little sister here to meet us!" The next minute, a girl dressed head to toe in blue, with blue eyes, and blue hair came downstairs. "Oh, are you Aaron's sister? I thought you'd look different." I felt offended. "Should I be offended? I feel like I should." "Nah, that's just Katelyn being her normal self." Aaron said. I calmed down a bit. We sat down a learned a little about each other. "Hey, we should head back to the house, Y/N." Aaron told me. "Oh, ok. Bye Katelyn, and Kawaii~chan! It was nice meeting you!" I yelled out the door. We walked up to the door, and Aaron started to fiddle with the keys. He put them in the key hole, turned them, opened the door, and what I saw inside shocked me...

Cliffhanger!!! Yay! But seriously, I've already written so much! You should have expected this... 1055 words