~Chapter 11

Y/N Pov

I was sitting in my room, while the others were pounding on my locked door, calling for me to let them in.
"Hey guys! I'll come out of my room IF, you let me come out after I tell you what happened. Deal?" I asked through the door. I heard them say yes and I told them why I was going on a date with Garroth. After I did, I walked out and was bombarded with hugs. "Oh my Irene! Yay, she's finally ready to leave the nest!" Jessie screamed, while hugging me super tight. "H-hug... t-t-too.. t-tight! C-can't b-b-breath..." I managed to utter out. She let go of me and I finally caught my breath. "Thanks for letting me breath again! Now, can I go to sleep and rest for tomorrow?" I asked them. They all nodded and let me be.

-Time skip to tomorrow-

I woke up to the sun shining through my F/C curtains. I walked downstairs, made some toast, and sat down at the couch. I looked at the clock and it said "11:30." Pretty good, I was very tired last night. I took my phone and saw I got a text from Aaron.

A- Hey!
Y- Hi!
A- What are you up to?
Y- Well, I just woke up a few minutes ago...
A- REALLY?! It's almost noon!
Y- So?
A- Well, I was wondering if you wanted to get brunch with me and Aph?
Y- I'd love to, but I have a date at 2... maybe dinner I could come over?
A- That's fine with me! I'll see you around 6
Y- Ok
A- See ya
Y- Cya

End of texts

I put my phone down and went upstairs to get dressed.
I came downstairs 5 minutes later in (the following outfit)

I looked at the clock and decided, since I had nothing else better to do, to go over to Garroth's house early

Garroth Pov

It was 11:40 when I heard a knock at the door. It was Y/N. "Hey, Y/N. Why are you here early?" I asked while letting her in. "Oh, I was already ready so I decided, why not?" She said giggling a bit. Compared to her, I felt underdressed. I was wearing a blue t-shirt, white jeans, some black converse, and a dark blue beanie. "So, what's the date today?" She asked me. "Haha... you'll see." I told her, leading her out to the car. We both hopped in the car and headed to a very special place.

     We got to Alcove Park, a small community park about 20 minutes away from the neighborhood, and I lead Y/N through some trees into a clearing. It was circled by blooming cherry blossom trees, a few bushes scattered around, trees with autumn leaves surrounding the cherry blossoms, and a small pond. Next to the pond was a picnic table with an already prepared picnic lunch. "Garroth! This is.... beautiful!" Y/N told me, spinning around looking up at the blossoms. "Heh, yeah I know. When I was little my family used to hang out at this park. I promised myself that I'd take anyone special to me right here." I told her as I sat down at the table. She soon followed and sat across from me. This is the best day of my life...

Y/N Pov

We had finished eating the picnic lunch Garroth had set up. We were about to go cool off our feet in the pond, but I started to rain. "Wow... uh, is this the universe saying something?" Garroth asked me. "Nah..." I told him. "Wanna race to the car?" I didn't need an answer, for Garroth just took off running. "Hey!! Cheater!" I said running after him.
     I caught up to him right before he got to the car. I passed him just in time. "Hah! Beat you! Even though you did cheat." I said, trying to catch my breath. "Whatever!" Garroth said. He walked over to me and picked me up in a hug. Our eyes met, he set me down, and our lips met.

"Garroth

"Garroth..." I said, speechless of what just happened. "Y/N, I-I'm s-s-so so s-sorry!" He stuttered. "No, it's ok! It just caught me by surprise." I told him. We both smiled at each other, got in the car, and drove home.

Hey guys... sorry for the HUGE lack in updates

Garroth: Yeah I was wondering what happened.
Laurence: Are you ok?

Yeah... something did happen. Certain people know what happened but I'm not giving out their names. But anyways I'll try to update one more chapter this week but we can only hope for the best! Stay lovely my Moonlets!!

-Buh Bye-