lips.彡

"Do I look like I need help?" Jungkook crosses his arms over mimicking the others actions.

Taehyung doesn't take notice of the others annoyance, nodding eagerly at the other boy.

He was suddenly pinned against the brick wall, Jungkook barely inches away from the Taehyung's face.

"I don't need it."

Taehyung smiles at him, oblivious to the proximity of their faces.

Oh how close they were.

"You do."

Taehyung points to the now smushed cigarette on the pavement.

"That can kill you, and mister I'm not allowing you to die young."

Jungkook wants to scream in annoyance, yet he felt flattered that the younger seemed to care about him.

It's the most interest and care someone has taken in Jungkook.

The boy scoffed, leaning away from the other as he bit his pierced lip, the action making Taehyung's eyes avert to them.

Fuck.

Jungkook notices this.

Smirking he walks closer to Taehyung entrapping his smaller body, against the wall

"You annoy me."

Jungkook grips the other boys chin as he pulled his face to his own.

"But for some fucking reason I just can't get you off my mind."

There lips met, and all felt right as the boy felt his lips move passionately against the others.

Taehyung felt his heart flutter, and small little butterflies fluttered around in his stomach.

Jungkook never pulled away, loving the feeling of the other boys soft plump lips and how they moved against his own.

The younger let out a small moan that was muffled by Jungkook's lips.

It was as good as taking a hit from a cigarette, although less bitter and more sweet.

Because it was Taehyung.

Oh god were his lips addicting.

Jungkook with much restraint and self control pulled away, because he then realised that something called breathing existed.

Both boys were panting heavily, Taehyung smiled at the other.

"Now tell me wasn't that much better than that cigarette?"

Jungkook stared at the others lips momentarily, wondering what the fuck just happened.

Not being able to hold back, Jungkook pecks his lips once more.

Taehyung blushes and he looks up at the other with wide doe eyes that Jungkook felt himself weaken for.

Oh lord.