He sat beside me and frowned looking at my face.

"Your eyes are red?" He said, his eyes were filled with concern. He handed me the rose and caressed my cheek.

"Oh, something went in my eyes and I rubbed them. It's very windy today, isn't it?" I lied. He didn't look convinced.

"Okay..." he said and placed his left arm around me.

"So, I have a surprise for you tonight," he flashed a smile.

"What surprise?" A smile found its way on my face.

"Surprises are meant to be surprises, Grace," he chuckled.

"Not fair, Andrew!" I pouted.

"Just come on the terrace tonight," he said and grinned.

I rested my head against his shoulder and looked towards the rose in my hands. I admit I like him very much, his presence makes me so happy.

Many minutes passed and we both sat together in silence. Sometimes silence is the best conversation, sitting beside someone who you like, looking around the beauty and enjoying their presence is wonderful.

"Grace, I need to meet the minister of defense now. Meet you tonight," he said and we both stood up.

Ugh! Why can't he wait for some more time?

He looked into my eyes, inched forward and we both started kissing.

Our lips parted and he rested his forehead against mine and smiled. That smile always fills my stomach with butterflies.

"I know you'll still blush like this even when we both turn old... together," he said and winked.

Oh my gosh! Was I blushing? I squeaked and hid my face in my hands.

"Come on! Don't hide that beautiful face," he said.

This made me blush even harder. I looked in his eyes and shook my head with a smile.

"See you later," he kissed my forehead and walked away.

I grinned looking at the rose which he gave me.

Someone squealed loudly behind me. I turned around and saw Elizabeth looking at me with clasped hands.

"Awww. That was sooo cute! I am sad Katherine wasn't here with me to see that adorable conversation and...kiss. When will you both make me grandma?" Elizabeth said, her every word was laced with excitement.

Goodness, gracious!

---

I opened the book which Thomas gave me many days ago. I wondered that why would he even give me a blank book?

I kept that book back into the cupboard and started writing the story which I had started.

"Grace! Open the door! See what I brought!" Katherine screamed outside my room.

I opened the door and Katherine came inside with five bags.

"I did TONS of shopping!" Katherine grinned and threw the bags on my bed.

"Great!" I grinned back.

"I wanted to bring you along with me for shopping but mom said it's not safe for you outside," she said.

"Really? Am I in some danger?" My brows snapped together.

"Yeah she said that but I hope you're not in some danger," she said and placed her hand on my shoulder and squeezed it.

After some time, we both opened the bags and started discussing what she bought. She bought many dresses and jewelry, some for me and some for her. I declined to take that stuff but she shoved all of that in my cupboard and went to her room.

Suddenly a golden light started coming out from beneath my bed.

I bent down and saw that small parcel was glowing.

What the heck? Should I open it? Flower told me not to open that but what if this is a sign to open it?

I took that parcel in my hands and sat on my bed. My hands were shaking, what if this thing will blast?

I opened it and saw a cube made of glass glowing. The golden light started swirling fast and it looked like a small golden tornado.

I closed my eyes because it was too bright. Maybe I should've never opened it.

"Open your eyes, Grace," my heart started pounding hearing a voice.

I opened my eyes and they went wide realizing who it was. She looked exactly like the statue of Queen Floisa placed in the garden. Her body was transparent.

It was the ghost of Queen Floisa.

"Flower is dead."

●●●

So did you like it?

Andrew is gonna give a surprise to Grace? What could it be?

Grace just met Queen Floisa.

Flower is dead?

●●●

This book recently won The Purple Apple Awards 2017

●●●

I am extremely sorry for the late update

●●●

Did you like the new cover?

●●●

This chapter is dedicated to TheRealVampire. Thanks for making such a lovely cover.

●●●

VOTE ● COMMENT ● SHARE ● FOLLOW