five.

The next morning, Eliza was awake and very excited for her date with Alexander. She smiled to herself as she headed downstairs to grab a light breakfast.

Once she finished her breakfast that consisted of some yogurt and orange juice, Eliza headed back upstairs just to be met with her sisters Angelica, and Peggy.

"Good morning!" Eliza smiled and kissed their cheeks before heading back into her room to get ready.

"Hey, Eliza. You have your date today, right?" Angelica asked, following Eliza.

Eliza nodded and smiled as she sat down at her vanity.

Angelica smiled and leaned against the door frame, where Peggy sat on Eliza's bed.

"What are you guys gonna do?"

"Well, I think we're maybe grabbing lunch and then heading downtown to the city." Eliza smiled as she started doing her make up.

Peggy's eyes suddenly got bigger. "Daddy said not to go downtown!"

NAME: Peggy Schuyler.
AGE: 17.
DOB: September 24th, 2000.
SEX: Female.
LOCATION: Albany, New York.

Angelica and Eliza giggled.

"Peggy, it's okay. I'm not gonna get involved with any protests." Eliza nodded, reassuringly.

Peggy nodded, reluctantly. She hated when her sisters didn't listen to their father.

Eliza continued to get ready for her date as she and her sisters made small talk.

___________

Over at his small apartment, Alexander was getting ready for the date too; a process that didn't take too long, but he still wanted to look his best for Eliza.

He pulled his long, dark brown hair into a tight bun, and trimmed his facial hair a tad just so it didn't look out of control.

Once that was done, he got dressed into a light green t-shirt with kaki shorts. He looked himself over in the mirror and smiled, thinking he looked rather good.

Alexander looked at the clock, noting the time. He smiled and decided to text Eliza.

[Alexander: Hey, Eliza! I'm excited for today. :)]

[Eliza: Alex!! Hi! Me too! See you soon xoxo.]

[Alexander: Be there before you know it!]

Alexander smiled to himself and slid his phone in his pocket, grabbing his journal.

He started writing down how he felt towards Eliza and how excited he was for the date. Alex ended up writing for a good hour.

When he finally stopped, he looked up at the clock, deciding he better leave to pick Eliza up.

__________

Alexander and Eliza arrived in the city around 4:30, after getting lunch on the way.

The whole car ride, Eliza had her hand resting on Alexanders thigh.

When Alexander finally found a parking spot, he got out of the car, and walked over to the passenger side door to open it for his Eliza.

Eliza blushed and took his hand as he held it out for her. "Thank you." She said, smiling and taking his hand.

Alexander smiled and kissed her hand as they began to walk around the city.

_________

The day came to a close and Alexander and Eliza were standing hand and hand at the front door of Eliza's home.

"Today's been.. wonderful. Absolutely wonderful." Eliza smiled, looking at Alexander.

Alex smiled and nodded "I agree. God, you're amazing." He smiled, he was in complete awe of Eliza.

Eliza blushed and looked down, smiling like crazy.

Alexander gently lifted her chin so they were making eye contact yet again. He smiled and just stopped to admire her a little while longer before he made his next move.

Eliza looked at him, a permanent smile across her face as she gazed into his eyes.

Unknown to Alex and Eliza, Angelica was watching from inside and was standing by the light switch. She flicked it a couple of times, signaling for them to wrap things up.

Alex noticed the lights and laughed softly.

Eliza giggled "well, I guess this good night." She smiled and looked up at him.

Alex smiled "just one more thing.." he said and began to lean in, until finally their lips met, and they were kissing.

"Eliza, will you be my girlfriend?" Alexander asked, their foreheads resting against each other's.

Eliza smiled and kissed his cheek "of course."