two.

Alexander Hamilton was going about his daily life, walking to the warehouse where the Sons of Liberty met when he walked passed a coffee shop and noticed a beautiful girl with dark hair and dark eyes taking orders.

The sight of this girl made Alexander's heart flutter. He's never seen someone so beautiful before.

'Right, come on, Alex. It'll never happen.' He thought to himself as he walked into the warehouse.

It's only been six months since Alexander left his home island for America, but he's already caught onto a routine.

Once he arrived in New York, he met John Laurens, a boy whose face was covered in freckles, and had bright, child like eyes. Alex soon discovered that him and John were very similar.

NAME: John Laurens.
AGE: 19.
DOB: October 28th, 1998.
SEX: Male.
LOCATION: New York.

Upon meeting Alexander, John thought that he would be a great fit within a group of people he knew.

At first, Alexander wasn't aware that this group of people, was actually a gang, entitled the Sons of Liberty; seeing as most of their duties consist of going against the bullshit in Congress and other political concerns.

Or at least that's how it started.

Nonetheless, Alexander caught on quick to the gang and found that having a bond as strong as this, wasn't all too bad.

As Alexander walked into the warehouse, he grabbed a notebook he kept hidden from the guys. He didn't like anyone reading his writings, unless given permission.

He didn't even like writing if any of the guys were around. Luckily, he was alone and could get some writing in.

His writings varied; sometimes it was about serious things, sometimes it was just general observations about the day, sometimes it was about gang related things, and on the very rare occasion, like today, he wrote about himself and his feelings.

Today's feelings were about the girl he got a glimpse of through the coffee shop window.

He didn't know why, but the girl struck his interest, and he wanted more of her. He made a mental note to stop by the coffee shop at some point, in hopes to see her.

As Alexander was finishing up his writing, the leader of the gang, George Washington walked in. Alex quickly jotted down his final words, and hid his note book.

NAME: George Washington.
AGE: 30.
DOB: February 22nd, 1987.
SEX: Male.
LOCATION: New York.

George Washington was the tall, brave, big, leader of the Sons of Liberty. He kept the peace between the boys and rival gangs, (as much as he could, of course).

George was the perfect gang leader; he always had a plan and always seemed to be three steps ahead of everyone and everything.

"Alexander, come here." Washington called, opening up his laptop, looking something up.

Alexander got up and walked over to the older man, standing in front of him.

"I was out with the wife and step children today, down at Reynolds Coffee, you know, the coffee shop not too far from here?" Washington stated, looking up at his newest protege.

Alexander nodded "yes, I walked passed it today."

Washington nodded "while I was there, I couldn't help but over hear the assistant manager and co owner teach an employee, who grew up extremely privileged, how to make coffee and drinks." He started, and scrolled through the search results on his laptop. "Well, the girl ended up sticking her hand in the blender and cut her finger. But that's not the important part."

Alexander nodded, trying to follow where this was going.

Was this the girl he saw earlier?

"Turns out that the privileged girl is none other than Philip Schuyler's daughter, Eliza. You know, Schuyler, the senator and general? The one we don't particularly like?"

That's when it all clicked for Alex.

"Yes sir, Schuyler."

Washington nodded, "I've got a new mission for you, son."

Alexander sighed at the name 'son'. He hated being called son.

"I want you to peruse this Eliza girl." Washington said and waved his hand for Alexander to join him at his laptop screen.

"This is her. I want you to stop by the coffee shop regularly, become friends with her, maybe even more than friends. Got it? You need to get inside of Schuyler Mansion, hell, meet Philip himself."

Alexander nodded, and a small smile curled up on his lips. It was the girl he saw earlier.

"She should be back to work tomorrow, I don't think her hand was too bad." Washington nodded.

"Okay. Operation Schuyler starts tomorrow." Alexander nodded firmly.

Alexander walked out of the warehouse and headed to his small apartment, he couldn't wait to finally meet this girl.

*Please tell me what you're all thinking so far! I'm trying really hard with this book and o want some feedback! Comment suggestions, opinions, etc! I hope you're liking it.*