four.

After the events at the coffee shop, Eliza smiled to herself as she arrived back home. She couldn't wait for her date with Alexander tomorrow. She couldn't stop smiling the whole rest of the day and into night.

As she walked in her home, she noticed her eldest sister, Angelica was home from college, which was rather strange considering it was a holiday break or anything.

NAME: Angelica Schuyler.
DOB: February 20th, 1997.
AGE: 19.
SEX: Female.
LOCATION: Albany, NY native; currently studying at Harvard University.

"Angelica? Hey, what are you doing home? It's not any holiday." Eliza asked, going to hug her big sister.

Angelica placed a kiss on Eliza's head and hugged her. "I finished my classes early for the next few weeks so I could come home and help out. Mom called me."

Eliza was confused at her sisters words, was she home because of her hand? Why did her mother call her? They have staff, why don't they just help out?

Angelica sensed her sisters confusion and laughed lightly. "Darling, it's nothing bad, I promise. Mom just wanted some help with some things, and dads out of town, so I kinda need to help with the finances."

Eliza nodded, now understanding the situation.

"Oh, okay! Well, it's good to see you." She smiled, still thinking about her date.

Angelica smiled at her. "How's your hand? You should ice it. Did you go to work?"

Eliza laughed at how motherly Angelica was being. "Yes, I went to work, but I only took orders. And it's okay, only a little sore. But I have pain pills." Eliza nodded

Angelica nodded, getting up and getting an ice pack.

"Here, ice it as we talk. I know that smile you have on."

Eliza blushed and took the ice pack, sitting on the couch and placing it on her hand after she took her arm out of the sling.

"Well..."

"Well, what? Tell me, you goof!" Angelica said and gently pushed her sister.

Eliza giggled and smiled.

"At work today, I met a very cute boy. His name is Alexander, and tomorrow, we have a date." Eliza said, and was blushing a bright red.

Angelica smiled and squealed. "Aww, finally! You're finally going on a date!"

Eliza smiled and nodded, followed by giggles.

____________

Back at his small apartment, Alexander was sitting at his desk, writing down his encounter with Eliza today.

Much like Eliza, he couldn't wait for their date tomorrow. He was already falling hard for the beautiful girl, and all it took was seeing her, and then talking to her. Alexander knew she was special and he'd be a fool to let her out of his sight.

As he wrote, he smiled to himself and looked at the palm of his hand where Eliza wrote her number before he left.

Alex smiled and traced the numbers with his finger, deciding to give her a call. He started punching in the numbers to his phone, an even bigger smile coming across his face, hoping she'd answer the call.

____________

Eliza was just sitting with her sisters when she felt her phone in her pocket start to vibrate. She politely excused herself and got up, walking outside to the back porch.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Eliza! It's Alexander."

Eliza smiled "oh, hey! You called!"

"Sure did! Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted me to pick you up tomorrow, you know, for our date?"

"Yes, yes of course! I'd love that."

Alexander smiled "great! Can I get your address?"

"Yep! It's 32 Catherine Street, Albany." Eliza smiled "you really can't miss it, it's a giant brick mansion."

Alex laughed softly "Mansion, huh? That's pretty cool." He said as he wrote the address down "alright, well, I'll see you tomorrow! I'll pick you up around noon."

"Okay, that sounds perfect. Goodnight, Alexander." Eliza smiled

"Goodnight, love."

With that, Eliza ended the call and returned to her sisters, smiling brightly.

"Okay, spill! Was that him?" Angelica asked.

Eliza nodded and blushed. "He's picking me up at noon."

Eliza and her sisters exchanged smiles.

________

Alexander smiled as the call ended. He texted Washington, a feeling of guilt arose in his stomach.

He really didn't want to do this mission. He honest to God only wanted to be with Eliza for good reasons, not for anything to gain for the gang.

"Address obtained, going on a date tomorrow."

He looked at the message before he regretfully sent it.

Dread filled his entire body.

__________
*I think I'll be updating this just about everyday, I really like the flow of it! I hope you are too. Also, yes, the address is really the address to Schuyler Mansion, it is now a museum. Go visit if you're near by! It's only $5 admission. The address is 32 Catherine Street, Albany, NY, 12202. Also, feel free to make suggestions for this book! I love feedback.*