AU: Balthazar X Reader

Start from the beginning

Her side: "He was the one who went in for the kiss actually, where I remember that I dodged it and it was kind of embarrassing for the both of us. But later on, I kissed him so that is made up for it."

Both sides: 

"Really, you did?" Balthazar asked.

"Well, yeah. What do you mean?" You scoff.

"I don't remember that." Balthazar thought.

"I dodged it and I was like, okay yeah then I kissed you." You told him.

"All that I remember was I went in and you are like wow and dodged. I thought I was the one who made the first move." He said to you.

"Well, you did." You corrected him.

"Well, technically I did." He agreed.

Interviewer: "Do you have any insecurities in your relationship."

Her side: " Well it's not kind of an insecurity, its more of a fear that he would be taken away on a long job if he gets a big movie role or something. I don't know."

His side: "She was the first, I guess a non-European that I had a relationship with and at first I was kind of insecure about."

Interviewer: "What's the biggest fight you ever had?"

Her side: "We haven't gotten into a really bad fight before and um... parenting together is sort of difficult."

His side: "She had a daughter and I think the hardest part is where people look at us more than anything, we personally don't have any problem with it. I got into the relationship knowing that she had a kid."

Her side [continuation]: "I was eighteen, so you can imagine. There were hard times but he was there a year and a half after she was born and he's been there ever since."

Interviewer: "What are your pet peeves about her?"

His side: "Uhhh... She tends to keep he folded clothes on the bed rather then in the closet, until I do it for her. She will always tell me that she will put them in the closet but in the end it was me who always be the one putting it where it suppose to be."

Both side:

"If you are going to say putting my clothes in the closet, I guess that's true. I gotta give it to you. To be honest I have the shortest attention span in this relationship." You agreed and made both yourself and Balthazar laugh.

"Thank you, honey. But it what makes our relationship special in a way." Balthazar told you.

Interviewer: "What's the sexiest thing about him?"

Her side: "The way he speaks french. *giggles* That is what I find him sexy and based on personality wise, what I find him sexy is that he is kind and generous."

Interviewer: "What's the sexiest thing about her?"

His side: "I find her luscious lips sexy and based on her personality is that she is clever and hard-working which I find it sexy."

Interviewer: "Who said I love you first?"

Her side: "He did, I guess."

His side: "I did. I swear that she guesses the answer, but it was I who said it first. I was helping her with cleaning out some art stuff she had and when it was done I just blurted out the words I love you to her. She was kind of shock and that was the reaction I was aiming for, well not really."

Both sides:

"Wait really?" You questioned.

"Yeah I did." He told you.

"I guess my mind went hay-wired that day due to overthinking some stuff, that's why I went into shock when you told me that you love me." You said.

Interviewer: "Is there anything that you want to tell him?"

Her side: "I would like to say that I am proud of who he is and I know that I probably didn't tell him enough is that I love him very much from the bottom of my heart."

His side: "I would not change one bit about her because she is all I love and always will, also I wanted to tell her that she is beautiful in every way."

Interviewer: "Why her/him?"

Her side: "It is because he is my home, my best friend, my partner and my husband. I guess without him he where my comfort is."

His side: "I chose her because she is the one of the purest human being that I have ever met my whole life and you have made thing lighter whether I am sad, anxious or stressed you are always there for me. I need you, I really need you as a person and being able to be who you are in my life."

Both side:

"I said that you are my home and my comfort zone which I would not change it for anything else in the world." You told Balthazar, almost tearing up.

"As for I, you are what I need in my life without you I could not figure out what I am going to do with my life. I love you (Y/n)." He gave you a smile and went over to hug you.

"I love you too Balthazar." You teared up into his chest.

~*~*~*~*~

Extra ending:

"Oh gosh, this isn't suppose to happen." You wipe your tears away.

"Do you need some tissues?" the interviewer asks.

"Yes please." You went over to the interviewer behind the camera.

"Thank you for coming to this interview and share your story." The interviewer told the both of you.

"The pleasure is ours. We gladly come to any future interviews with you guys next time." Balthazar thanked the staffs.

"Anytime." The interviewer showed you and Balthazar the way out of the studio.