Lucifer x Reader

Note: 🎧 Cash Cash Ft. Busta Rhymes, B.o.B & Neon Hitch - Devil. Hi everyone! I am so sorry that I have been M.I.A for quite a while, life constantly has its ups and downs. But for now it is a new year, so in order to reach me; the picture below:

________________________________________________________________________________

It has been a year or so that you have been rehabilitated into a mental asylum due to having the habit of talking to yourself. Many psychiatrist have been trying to make you better but it seems that your state is incurable, based on their knowledge. You are now in your room taking a nap, until a voice interrupts you and a slight vibration nudging you to wake up.

"What do you want? Can you not see that I am trying to take a nap?" You are really annoyed towards the thing nudging you.

"You know (y/n), I am really sorry that you end up in a place like this. But since I am in your head it was kind of my fault, to say the least." Lucifer told you with his back against the wall next to your bed.

"Luci, since when did you become a softy? I kind of like this side of you to be honest." You opened your eyes and sat up.

"I don't even remember and thank you sweetheart." He playfully winked at you, which made you roll your eyes.

"Anyways, since you're here mind telling me what do you want or need?" You sighed and stood up from your bed.

"Well, I have been meaning to tell you that the Winchester boys are coming to get you, by that I mean you are going to be outta this hell hole soon enough." He stood up straight and walked towards you.

"Now, since when are you a psychic? Sam and Dean told me 2 weeks ago that getting me out here will take ages. As a matter of fact that I may look crazy to some people when I get out of here." You folded your arms and somewhat pouted.

"Uhh... Ever since I am with you and that news was 2 weeks old (y/n), you know the boys wanted you out of here since you are under their care. Just remember you are crazy to some  people, but not to me or the Winchester boys." He slightly teased you.

"Let's just see, if what you said is true. I am really getting sick of this place." You walked around the room.

"Oh not for long, sweetheart." Just as Lucifer said that, the door to your room opened.

"(Y/n) (L/n), it's time for your breakfast. Oh and after that, you need to get ready someone's going to pick you up later. Will be happy to see you anytime soon, if you need our services in the future." The female nurse informed you.

"I'll be right out." You gave her a smile and the nurse waited you outside the room.

"See, what did I tell you?" Lucifer arched his right eyebrow.