Samandriel x Reader - Wildcard

Note: Song Inspired by: KSHMR - Wildcard.
Is there anyone a fan of Hetalia? I was thinking of making a Hetalia X Reader Oneshot book, should I? Just let me know in the comments below.
__________________________________________________________________________________

You were born with a strange power that nobody could figure out including doctors of many sorts, some may say that it was a curse that has brought upon you and only you. Your parents are normal human beings but unlike you, you possess the ability to manifest or copy the supernatural creature powers and able to change whenever you want, in which made you stronger and could kill any human or creature at anytime you want.

For now, you are on the run and have nowhere to stay, since people were very afraid of you not until you meet the Winchesters'. They took you under their wing, gave you a home you never have for so long, which you kept quite of you super power until it was the right time to tell them. If they knew about your freakish power, they probably tell you to get lost or join the freak show circus but who knows, currently you are in your room reading a book and listening to some music in your iPod minding your business as usual.

Dean went to Bobby's place to take a some things needed for a hunt later today, as for Sam he was surfing the net on his laptop in the living room area. You were so into your book when a certain someone sat next to you unnoticed and takes your left earphone off.

"(Y/n)..." Said the voice.

"Fuck!! Bloody motherfucker!!!" You yelled and rolled off your bed and onto the ground.

"I'm so sorry to scare you (y/n). I didn't mean to." He helped you up from the ground.

"Samandriel, don't you dare scare me like that. You gave me a heart attack." You grabbed his hand and he pulled you up.

*Sam's P.O.V*

I was doing some research in the living room, while (y/n) is in her room minding her own business until I heard her scream and made me run to her room immediately.

"(Y/n), what happened?" I burst into her room and saw Samandriel helping her from the ground.

"Oh, it's nothing Sam. Just Samandriel here scaring me to death. You can go back to the living room and do some research." She awkward laughed and waved her hands at me.

"Oh okay. If you need anything I'll be in the living room." I huffed as I closed her door room.

*Back to normal P.O.V*

You stood beside Samandriel and sighed.

"Hey Samandriel, is there a reason why you're here?" You asked him.

"I do, I've been meaning to ask you something ever since we both first met." He looked at you.

"Ask away." You gave him permission.

"Why are you hiding your powers from the Winchesters'? I know you've been keeping it a secret for so long and have been in hiding." He straight forward ask you.

"I-i... Samandriel, it's hard for me to tell them that because of what happened to me in the past. I didn't want it to happen again." You shifted your eyes away from Samandriel's baby blue eyes to the floor.

"(Y/n)... I didn't-" He saw your tears stream down you cheeks dripped down to the floor.

"It's okay Samandriel. I just wanted Sam and Dean to be safe and away from knowing my disastrous power. The only person I could trust is you." You sniffled and looked back at Samandriel.