CastielNovak: And then he started going on about how nobody would want me if i kept being uptight and serious.

CastielNovak: Me being angry as hell, said and i quote: i think my boyfriend makes your statement invalid.

CastielNovak: That little prick. He made me spill a secret i've been hiding for six years.

DeanWinchester: Hahaha, i can't believe you said that.

CastielNovak: Don't laugh!

CastielNovak: You can't imagine how scared i was when i realized that i'd said that out loud.

DeanWinchester: I'm sorry, babe. You know how much i love sassy Cas. ;)

CastielNovak: I'm not amused. -_-

DeanWinchester: Sorry, i'll stop.

DeanWinchester: So, what happened after the big reveal?

CastielNovak: What do you think?

CastielNovak: Everyone was quiet, staring at me with wide eyes and open mouths so i grabbed my chance and ran to my room.

CastielNovak: So now, i'm here in my room. Freaking out.

DeanWinchester: I know you don't like me saying this, but you really need to calm down.

DeanWinchester: If you don't get calm now, it will only be worse when they show up and want to talk to you.

CastielNovak: But what if they come and we get into a fight, or worse they tell me to pack my bags and leave.

DeanWinchester: It's highly unlikely that that will happen.

DeanWinchester: They love you, Cas and i'm sure that everything will turn out in the end. It's gonna be okay.

CastielNovak: Thanks, Dean.

DeanWinchester: No problemo, it's what good boyfriends do. ;)

CastielNovak: *rolls eyes* Of course, you got to praise yourself.

DeanWinchester: Always. ;)

CastielNovak: SH*T!

DeanWinchester: What?

CastielNovak: My parents are knocking on my door.

CastielNovak: WHAT DO I DO?

DeanWinchester: Take a deep breath, open the door and talk it out with them.

CastielNovak: Okay, i can do that.

CastielNovak: Just breath in and out without thinking about how bad this could end.

DeanWinchester: Good and remember stay calm.

CastielNovak: I will.

CastielNovak: Thank you for your support, Dean. I'm really glad that i've got you. ^_^

DeanWinchester: You don't have to thank me, you would've done the same thing, Cas.

CastielNovak: Still, thank you.

DeanWinchester: Anything for you. :)

CastielNovak: I'm going to open the door now.

DeanWinchester: Good luck!

— • —

CastielNovak: Guess who got invited to dinner at our house tomorrow?

DeanWinchester: Who?

CastielNovak: You!

DeanWinchester: Woah! Wait, what?

CastielNovak: The conversation with my parents went surprisingly well.

CastielNovak: They're okay with it and understand why i've kept it a secret for so long.

DeanWinchester: That's amazing, babe. :)

CastielNovak: Then they bombarded me with questions about you, not giving me the chance to answer.

CastielNovak: Dean, you should've seen my mother's face. She was so ecstatic for me.

DeanWinchester: I bet she was. :)

CastielNovak: Since i was so overwhelmed by their questions, i told them that they could find out about you when they meet you.

CastielNovak: My parents, of course, took that as a sign to invite you over for dinner...

DeanWinchester: So, i'm gonna have dinner with the Novak family?

CastielNovak: I hope you don't mind.

DeanWinchester: I don't mind at all, babe. I'm just happy that you're okay and not freaking out anymore.

DeanWinchester: Besides i was already starting to wonder when i would finally get to meet a family member of yours. ;)

CastielNovak: I admit that was kind of my doing but now you know why.

DeanWinchester: Yeah.

CastielNovak: But i've to go clean the dishes. :(

DeanWinchester: Leaving so soon? :(

CastielNovak: I have to since it's my turn today.

DeanWinchester: Okay, i guess i'll see you at school then.

CastielNovak: You will. :)

CastielNovak: And be prepared tomorrow or else you won't survive my big, crazy family.

DeanWinchester: I'm already prepared. I mean, parents absolutely adore me.

CastielNovak: I was talking more about my four older brothers, who are super protective over me and will be following every move you make.

DeanWinchester: Yeah, now that you say that, i think i'm gonna wear a bulletproof vest.

DeanWinchester: You know, just in case your brothers decide to shoot me.

CastielNovak: Dean, don't be stupid. They will probably use a knife since it hurts more.

DeanWinchester: Hahaha, very funny.

CastielNovak: I try. :)

CastielNovak: But, i'll see you tomorrow.

DeanWinchester: Goodnight, babe. ;)

CastielNovak: Goodnight, Dean. :)

CastielNovak went offline.

— • —

An extra long one this time.