When they stepped down the altar, Ms. Lawson approached them. “Hello, boys.” She gave them individual hugs. “Thank you for coming. Edward sure would love to see you, boys. By the way, where’s Travis Becker?”

Coincidentally, Travis was already heading to them as he walked down the aisle. He was holding a basket offering and reached it to Ms. Lawson. “Our family would like to reach our condolences, Ms. Lawson.”

Ms. Lawson nodded softly and hugged him. “Thank you. Tell to your mom that I said, ‘thank you’.”

She held the basket and did not bother to look what was in it although it was quite heavy. That was because Marnie Becker stacked five cans of Pork and Beans, five fresh Fuji apples, a strawberry jam, a jar of cornichons, a box of Raisin Bran and a bottle of Butterscotch.

“You all looked so handsome. I really missed those days where I see you five together. I mean, you are the collection of handsomeness.”

The four laughed but it was in-control due to the emotion around. It would be weird to laugh in a blue and mournful situation.

“Your seat is at front,” Ms. Lawson offered. And she led the way.

They all followed Ms. Lawson and sat in front feeling dismayed. Travis entered the row first after Ms. Lawson, followed by Ismail and Richard and Louis was in the corner near the aisle.

“How are you all doing?” Travis whispered.

“We’re doing great,” Richard replied, “well, not really.”

Ismail glanced at the table of offerings where Travis’s basket was placed. He looked back at Travis. “Really? Raisin Bran?”

“What?” Travis said in confusion.

Louis looked behind to see people arriving. He saw familiar faces. “What is Kenneth Oswald doing in here?”

His friends looked behind as well.

“Edward messed with that kid, right?” Travis clarified.

“Kenneth was an avid fan of his,” Richard answered. “At least he’s here. Definitely a true fan, though.”

Coach Justin McIvor, Jude O’Brien and the rest of the football team attended as well. Richard waved at them.

“It seems like the whole town is in here,” Richard said.  

Travis whispered a joke. “If Edward was still alive, he would be happy with the entire crowd who came to see him.”

 “I know, right?” Ismail simpered a little, “That’s Edward.  His popularity never dies.”

Richard did not laugh or smiled but full of disappointment registered on his face. “Edward was such an influence to us, you know? As if he was really alive up to now because of such disturbances that I’ve been experiencing.”

Ismail played the tip of his tie, “we’re on the same page, Rich. It seems Edward’s ghost was playing me around.”

The guys paused for a second. Travis and Louis exchanged looks as if they were thinking of the same thing.

Louis squinted and thought that maybe Richard and Ismail might have also been receiving texts from E.

Travis took a deep breath like he was having a telepathic conversation with Louis. He signaled him to talk.

Louis recognized Travis’s signal, so he whispered. “Travis and I weren’t the only persons who have been receiving texts from someone, right?”

Richard and Ismail shot him a look that was registering YOU HAVE THEM TOO?

Travis leaned forward to them. He doesn’t want Ms. Lawson to hear their conversation. “Is there a label “E” at every end of the text?” Travis mouth started to quiver.