Prank ; Bokukuro X Reader

Start from the beginning

"Oh god, oh god. Tetsu call 110, she passed out. Oh god she passed out. Hurry!" Bokuto rushes out, kissing you on the forehead before retreating upstairs to drag Kuroo back down with him.

As Bokuto's form retreats upstairs, you hear -

"God, I'm going to find that asshole and teach him a fucking lesson."

You giggle into your hands at Bokuto's words, as well as Kuroo's obvious foot trips upstairs because of his panic. You scan the room, and find takeout on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Ooooo jackpot!" You whisper delightfully, all sense of your act gone.

You quietly move towards the couch, grab the container filled with steamed rice, a pair of chopsticks and dig in.

"Tetsu, hurry up! (Y/N)'s fucking dying we have to hurry!"

"Bro, I can't believe this is happening! That jackass that touched our girl won't get away with this!"

"Oh when I get my hands on hi-Tetsu the phone!"

"I've got it, chill! I'm dialing 119 as we speak!"

"Chill?! You want me to chill?! Our girlfriend is dy-(Y/N)?" Bokuto pauses at the sight of his girlfriend conscious and happily stuffing her cheeks with rice as small rice grains fall from her lips.

"I got you. Oh I so got you guys good!" You smirk, evil written all over your face.

"(Y-Y/N).. you're ok!" Bokuto yells dramatically, tears forming in his eyes.

"Of course I'm ok you nerd!" You laugh, setting down the container of rice before returning Bokuto's gigantic embrace.

Kuroo simply stands still, his phone still in his hands, as 11 was typed, but never 9.

"Tetsu, she's ok!" Bokuto yells, releasing you and turning towards his boyfriend.

Kuroo simply kept his face of worry, and dropped his phone. He rushed to your side, grabbed both sides of your cheeks delicately, and tilted your head in different directions as he examined the bruises and blood.

"It's makeup." Kuroo growled, eyes narrowing.

"(Y/N), you're so mean!" Bokuto whined, his posture slumping in distress.

"Hey, you guys pretended to be dead on me. There's no way I could do anything more brutal than that." You objected, surrendering your arms above your head.

"Anyway, I so got you guys." You chuckle, plopping your body onto the leather couch and grabbing the steamed rice once again.

"Wait wait wait, hold on. You mean to tell me the entire act was a prank? Oh god, I need a breather." Kuroo states dramatically, crouching down onto the floor and holding his chest.

"You really are a dork."

"But you love me."

"Mmm, I don't know, do I?"

"You do."

"I do."

"Ah really with this cheesy ass bullshit." Bokuto whines, before whiningly continuing seconds later-

"Where's my cheesy I love you?!"

"Hey hey hey, Kou?" You poke Bokuto on his stomach repeatedly.

"Hmm..?" Bokuto lazes out, jumping onto the couch next to you.

"On a scale from one to ten: you're a nin-"

"Bitch, I'm a te-"

"Let me finish!"

"On a scale from one to ten: you're a nine and I'm the one you need."

"Bro."

"Bro."

"BRO!" The two of you dramatically cry out, rivers of tears streaming down your face.

"Sorry to interrupt but ahem... Did you read Dr. Seuss as a kid? Because green eggs and... damn!" Kuroo managed to choke out, before bursting into a fit of his terrifying laugh.

You and Bokuto on the other hand... are not amused. You deadpan at his joke, before flicking him in the forehead.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?" Kuroo stops laughing, to hold his forehead.

You simply wave him off, while letting out a small chuckle.

"I don't think there's a better feeling in the world, than the feeling of knowing I scared the shit out of you two." You smugly state, teasingly resting your arms behind your head.

"Oh just you wait (L/N)(F/N), we'll get you back. And we'll get you good." Kuroo confidently puffs out his chest, Bokuto following his lead.

You simply scoff at the two's antics, but can't help but be amused.

•••

The following morning

"KUROO TETSURŌ, BOKUTO KŌTARŌ! I'M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU!" You scream, as the left side of your head of hair is completely shaved off.

"Oh, (Y/N), you're over reacting! It's just hair, it'll grow back." Kuroo and Bokuto drag out, as they wave their hands around in dismissal.

"Uh, I think the fuck not you trick ass bitch! Just you wait, you little assholes, I'll come back even worse next time. You'll fucking regret this, you hear me? I will get revenge on you, and I'll make you feel like shit for doing this to me!" You curse left and right, being completely serious, yet not.

"Fucking little assholes, I'll make them eat shit." You mutter, before crossing your arms and leaving the house to go wig shopping.

Let the prank wars begin.