Jungkook laid down on his stomach across Jimin's bed, bringing the older's hoodie up to lay his head on it. It smelled nice; like expensive cologne.

A couple knocks at the door had Jimin calling for their visitor to come in, which warranted Jungkook glaring at Kim Jonghyun as the oldest male kissed Jimin's forehead.

"Hyung," Jimin stood up, showing Jungkook how small Jimin was compared to this guy, "This is my brother Jungkook."

"This is the infamous Jeon Jungkook?" Jonghyun smiled at the youngest, moving over to give him a handshake, "Jimin-ah never stops talking about you or your parents. He told me you got a scholarship, that's impressive."

"Yeah," Jungkook smiled weakly, hiding his face in Jimin's hoodie moments later.

Jimin gave his boyfriend a small shrug, then hugged him lightly when he moved back to stand beside him.

"I gotta go meet my manager and I'll probably be back late tonight, but maybe not. I left enough money for you to order in or go out or whatever you wanna do."

"What about Mrs. Min?" Jimin asked.

"Her daughter came and took her out for the day. She'll be back tomorrow around noon. You can manage until then, yeah?"

"Yeah, I got it," Jimin nodded, "Are you working on promotions?"

"We're designing the album cover," he smiled.

"Cool," Jimin smiled back, hugging him lightly, "Have fun."

"You too," Jonghyun wrapped his arm around Jimin's smaller frame and kissed his forehead again, "See ya tomorrow."

"See ya," Jimin bit his lip as his boyfriend slipped away, leaving the door open since he and Jungkook would be the only two in the house.

Kook lifted his head, a sullen expression on his face, "Hyung."

"Sorry, Kookie," Jimin blushed and sat back down, "Um...do you wanna take Eomma out for dinner? I think she'd like that."

"Yeah, but...Hyung..." Jungkook paused as the front door of the house closed. "When we were younger...all the stuff we did...do you regret that?"

Jimin turned towards his vanity mirrors, looking down to the mess on the desktop, "No...I don't regret it, Jungkook. I loved you and I wanted to be with you."

"Do you hate Hoseok?"

"No," Jimin picked up a pen and started playing with it, "He's nice and you like him."

"Eomma hates him because he's not you."

"What?" The Hybrid turned to the younger.

Jungkook sighed and rolled to his back, "Yeah, she's always wanted us to be together. I did like you back then, before I left. There was a little something there, but with the distance...it kind of just...poof."

Jimin dropped his head and sat the pen down, "Yeah...poof." He sighed and closed the box with Jonghyun's engagement ring inside. He still hadn't answered him yet.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Thank you for bringing us out, Jimin," Mahi smiled across the table, grabbing Taemin's hand before lacing their fingers.

"It's no problem," Ji shrugged, "I wanted to have family dinner, but it was such short notice of Jungkookie getting here."

"It's very nice of you to treat your mother," Taemin smiled sleepily.

Jungkook was sure his dad was tired; after all, he said he had been through three stressful surgeries during work that day.

"Appa," Jimin dropped his fork and let his shoulders slump. "Will you please accept my offer now? I can do it, I promise. I wouldn't ask you to if I couldn't, you know that."