foreword

Underground

Writing: October 2017 - TBA
Posting: October 16th 2017 - TBA

Thank you all for giving my story a chance. I can't say what inspired me as I don't really know. I kind of had the urge to write a high school drama and it kind of just spilled out of me like blood. Also, this is the first book in a long time that I've wrote in first person, so please do bare with me if there are any mistakes. I'm from the U.K also, so if there are any mistakes made about the USA or high school or something, just say so in the comments and I promise to correct them. : )

I hope all of you enjoy. I have a very basic plan so far, so who knows what I could come up with? ; )

Amy x

_________

Serena Barton

Serena Barton. Red head. Himberwill High School's prized cheerleader. Homecoming is on its way and with her whole reputation riding on who she goes with, she agrees to go on a date with the cousin of Fred Davidson, Holly Ellis' douche of a boyfriend.

But, when someone forces Serena to realise the reality is not what reputation she earns in high school, but who she becomes when graduation is over, she realises that there are much worse things than going alone to homecoming.

Nathan Heath. A-Student and troublemaker by day. Illegal fighter by night. Money is becoming tight and with a father to help out and two little brothers to bring up, fighting is quick, easy money until he's qualified to do something else.

But, when someone forces him to realise that money isn't all that matters in life and that passion and love come before anything, Nathan is forced to reconsider if giving up fighting for a college education is what he really wants.

But, nothing in life is ever straight forward or easy.

--------------

Updates: Mondays and Thursdays unless otherwise stated