Brandon (requested)

For dianakrueziu

Placing the last set of silly string on the table you painted them all orange so no one would know. Not even Brandon knows to be honest because you wanted it be a surprise.  You set  everything up for you gender reveal party, every person gets a can of silly string per table. So there's 12 tables and about 6 people per table. Each person gets their  own can. Just as you placed the last can in its designated spot you hear "Diana?" You quickly turned your head to your name being called. "Are you done? Can I come in now?" He  whines because you had him wait in another room. "Yup! I just finished" you say chuckling at his childish way. "Yes!" He says before sticking his hand out egerly. I look at him in confusion. "umm you didn't think that I wouldn't participate in my own baby's  gender reveal, did you?" He states still waiting for me to put a silly string can in his hand. "Oh! Right! Here ya go" you place a can that says Brandon on it because that can was speacial. He just grabs it and runs and you laugh at him once more. Every since I told Brandon that he was going to be a father he's been excited. We've been married for 2 years and had no luck until well a few months back. So you let Brandon be him and be excited as you finish the last little tweaks. After about 2 minutes people started arriving first it was the the boys  Edwin, Austin, Nick , and Zion. Then it was both of your parents which conviently arrived at the same time, After that it was a bunch of family and friends until everyone finally got there. You mingled around talked while Brandon had music playing in the background he decided to do the same thing. Soon you decided it was time to reveal thee gender of the baby so you had Brandon silence the music and stand next to you. "Alright everyone so we're gonna start the gender reveal" You start and everyone cheered. "Now everyone has their own silly string can so I need you to pick it up and shake it " Brandon had his can on deck while everyone picked there's up and started shaking it. You instantly began to hear the rattling of the cans and after about 20 seconds or so you told them to stop . "OK so you guys can now take the cap off and once you do so on my count you can spray the cans" you tell all the eyes starring at you. You made sure everyone did so and once they did you counted. Brandon looked nervous and he gently placed a hand on your shoulder. "1.....2....." Brandon to fidget around once you took a long dramatic pause "HURRY UP!"  He says causing everyone to laugh. "OK OK 3!" You said you could barely get the three out before you heard Brandon's silly string can spraying "YYOOO! OH MY GOD!" he yells he picks me up and spins me around and his friends started spraying us with blue silly string.  "It's a boy " he says still embracing you in the hugs but you two were now completely covered in blue silly string. "It's not over " you said and he looks at you confused. You turned over his can and at the bottom it had around message and Brandon read it out loud. "We are having twins?" He reads it as a question because he didn't get it at first. Finally it kicked in "Were having TWINS?!" You just nod your head and smiled. He picks you up and spins you around once more. "Wow I can't believe this he says kissing you on the lips gaining a few oooh's and aaah's from our family and friends. In that moment no words could describe how happy you were. "Love you diana" he looks into you eyes. "I love you too"

*****
Hope you liked it dianakrueziu! It's really short ik and I'm so sorry and I'm sorry guys because I've been slacking but I've been extremely busy lately. At this point it's not even a schedule anymore it's more like an update when I can situation but Ill try to to upload when I can and as much as I can . Also I'm gonna be publishing that Zion book soon I'm just gonna write 4 or five more chapters so that I can just publish one everyday and not have to worry about it haha. But yah! You guys are amazing almost 5k reads! That's dope ! Thank you everyone! I'm out!

-madi