#007 - Pregnant

///

Superfamily fluff. Tony is pregnant with Peter.

Requested by emolover34

Rated PG

Warnings: mpreg/male pregnancy

///

Steve opened his eyes, a yawn escaping his lips, and smiled fondly at the sight before him.

His husband was curled up on his left side with a spare pillow placed inbetween his bent legs (recommended by the doctor), one hand just inches away from his Arc Reactor, the other resting protectively on top of his eight-months-along baby bump, and soft snores were coming out of his parted lips. His hair was an adorable mess - curls had formed at the nape of his neck due to him falling asleep with damp hair, and random brown tuffs were sticking up at odd angles, which would've been an unusual sight for anyone other than Steve, as Tony never went out into the public eye without styling his hair - and Steve resisted the urge to run his fingers through it, not wanting to wake his sleeping beauty.

Tony's features were much softer when he was sleeping, Steve noticed: the lines that usually creased his brow were replaced by a somewhat youthful appearance that made him look ever so peaceful. It warmed Steve's heart, to see him this way, because it was a rarity nowadays for Tony to get a decent, pleasant night's sleep without being awoken by post-traumatic nightmares.

And then, of course, there was the growing baby bump, a beautiful miracle that never failed to put a grin on Steve's face, because that was his and Tony's baby, a real, developing fetus that would one day enter their world and be part of a family that Steve had always dreamed of, yet had never been able to have, until now, and-

"See something you like?" Tony's gruff 'morning voice' interrupted his thoughts, and Steve's blue eyes widened in surprise, a small blush appearing on his face as he realised he'd been caught staring. He looked down and laughed: Tony was gazing up at him with tired, half-open eyes, smirking his famous smirk and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Just my gorgeous husband," Steve replied lovingly. "And our equally gorgeous unborn child,"

"How d'ya know he's gorgeous if he's unborn?" Tony questioned, raising an eyebrow, but then before Steve could answer, he shook his head and said, "Actually, no, I take that back. Of course Peter's gonna be gorgeous, he's got your genes-"

"And yours," Steve added, no doubt blushing even more at Tony's comment. "You aren't so bad looking yourself, you know," He teased, leaning forward to peck Tony on the nose.

"Well, duh," Tony said, grinning. "I am an incredibly handsome human being," Tony boasted, framing his face with his hands under his chin and beaming up at Steve. "But you're a sexy, superhuman specimen-"

"Ton-ee,"

"And so he'll get all of his good looks from you," Tony continued, smirking at the blush on his husband's cheeks. "Now, Peter's intelligence, on the other hand - that'll come from me. No offence, honey,"

"None taken," Steve smiled, because he wasn't offended at all by it. "You are a genius, after all,"

"Exactly!" Tony grinned, fully awake now. Steve could practically hear his ego growing, but he didn't care - anything that made his husband smile was fine by him.

"You've got it all figured out, haven't you?" Steve asked, a bemused look on his face. Tony nodded eagerly.

"You betcha," He replied, smiling and gazing down affectionately at his bump. The hand on his stomach lifted, and his finger drew circles around his belly button, a habit which Steve had noticed Tony doing a lot recently. He wasn't exactly sure why he did it -though he assumed it was because he was admiring their little creation - but the adorable loving look on Tony's face was enough for Steve to not question it. "One month to go...I can't wait to see you, Peter," Tony murmured after a while. Steve smiled, and shifted on the mattress so that he was closer to Tony. Then he lifted his hand and gently placed his palm against Tony's warm skin, rubbing gently with his thumb.