Preference: He Thinks You're Cheating

Hey!!!! Okay, you probably hate me now, but Imma try to update faster. You still hate? Huh? .... Yes? Aww, man. Okay :( On to the story then!

I made this one... No hate, please :)

------------

Harry:

*His P.O.V*

I arrive home from work, exhausted. I wanna cuddle up to (Y/N) , I wanna hold her in my arms and tell her about my day and then after that, she'll tell me about her day. I walk into the kitchen and stop at the doorway, hearing (Y/N)'s voice. "....He's cute! He's really adorable and he likes to cuddle!... Yeah!" Is she talking about me? I move closer and peek in. I see her back facing me, her hand holding her cellphone, probably talking to her best friend again. "Oh, I love him! Yes... Uh, I don't think--- But (Your/BestFriend's/Name)! That's not a good idea, at all." What is she talking about? "No, no, Harry doesn't know... His name is Sage, how many times do I have to tell you that!" Sage? Is she cheating on me? "Yeah. Yeah... I don't know. Once he finds out my reason, he'll think I'm shallow and.... I know I'm shallow (Y/B/F/N)! O-okay... Heehee, okay... Tomorrow?... Not today! Oh okay. Bye!" She puts down the phone and turns around. She turns pale once she sees me. "Oh. Haz! Hey! How's your day? Are you tired?" She walks towards me and tries to give me a hug but I push her away gently. "(Y/N)... Who's Sage?" I said tonelessly. "I-I... Oh.. Umm.. I t-think it's better if you see for yourself." she stutters. "Come on, let's go." She leads me towards her car and we go in. She starts to drive, talking to me, asking me questions, but I stay quiet, not wanting to react to anything. After half an hour, we arrive at... her parents' house? Is that Sage guy here? She walks up the path and rings the doorbell. Her mom opens the door and gasps in surprise as she sees us! "(Y/N)! Harry dear! What brings you here?" She smiles at us. "Uh... Mom. Where's Sage?" (Y/N) whispers. "In your bedroom, dear. Have you eaten? Come on, I've just finished preparing dinner!" "No thanks, Mom." "Oh alright." We go in and (Y/N)'s mom shuts the door. (Y/N) and I go up to her bedroom and she slowly opens the door. I take a deep breath and prepare myself for what's behind the door. She opens the door and out comes a puppy. The puppy barks excitedly at seeing (Y/N) and she bends down to carry it. "Haz... This is Sage." she said, looking at the floor. I laugh out of relief. "Sage's a puppy? You made me worry, babe!" She looks at me in surprise. "I thought you'd be.... I dunno, mad. 'Coz you said you've always wanted a kitten. And if we get one, Sage and the kitten would fight. So.. I thought I'd keep it a secret." she mumbles. I hug her, the puppy between us, and whisper in her ear "I'm not mad, silly. I already love Sage." We break apart and she smiles up at me. We end up having dinner there and we stay until midnight just to play with Sage.

Niall:

*Your P.O.V*

You and Niall were at your best friend's house, (Y/B/F/N) because it was her birthday. (Y/B/F/N) has been your friend since nursery and both of you have the same friends. All of them arrive on time, except for Alex. "Lex! I thought you wouldn't arrive!" You said, running to hug him, and leaving Niall behind. "Of course I'd arrive! You're here, after all." He winked and you giggled. Niall went over to you guys and cleared his throat. "Hey. I'm Niall. (Y/N)'s boyfriend." He put out his hand and Alex took it. "Nice to meet you, Niall." "Likewise." Niall replied, though you knew he wasn't delighted to meet Alex. Alex continued to jokingly flirt with you until Niall had enough. "What the f*ck, man? Stop flirting with my girlfriend! I'm right here, you know!" He yelled. Everybody stopped and looked at you three and you turned red, due to embarrassment and anger. "Niall!" He looked at you and pulled you upstairs and into a bedroom. "What the f*ck, (Y/N)? I was there the whole time, yet you still alowed him to flirt with you!" "Niall, let me explain!" "No, there's nothing to explain! I saw it with my own eyes!" He yelled. You were in tears at that time because him shouting scared you. He saw that and immediately stopped. "(Y/N)... Don't cry, Princess." He said. "N-niall... Alex is gay! He jokingly flirts with me, because it's our inside joke. Our parents once thought that we were together and insisted on our 'relationship'. I'm sorry I didn't explain sooner." you sniffled. "No, no Princess. I'm sorry I shouted at you. I'm so sorry." He kissed you on the forehead. "O-okay. Well then, let's go home, I'm dead tired." "Not just yet." You looked at him in confusion when he lead you to Alex. He tapped Alex's shoulder and said, "Mate, I'm sorry. I didn't know... Um, I'm sorry for being a dick." Alex smiled. "S'okay, man. You better go now. (Y/N) looks like she'll faint!" "Thanks, bro." You smiled at him, proud that he apologized and glad that he was your boyfriend.