~Preference: Little Things~

Tadaaaaa! Another update today! Yay! There's another after this and I might post a one shot on one of the boys. I won't tell who, it's a surprise. I might update one of my stories, too. Check it out! It's called "Mental". There's only 1 chapter, so far, but I might update :) Thanks :)

Many kisses and hugs,

El :)

--------------------

Credits to: oopszayn (follow please) (this is from Tumblr! :D)

Zayn: “And I’m joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks,”

You stood in front of your mirror applying a layer of cover up over your cheeks and nose. You looked at your reflection and sighed. “Babe, what are you doin’?” Zayn stood in the doorway watching you. You put your compact down, “I'm just touching my face up a bit.” He sighed, “No, you weren’t. You were trying to hide your freckles again, weren’t you?” You looked sheepishly at the ground. Zayn walked over to you and took your hands, making you stand up in front of him. He reached over, grabbed a baby wipe, and gently removed the makeup you’d just applied. “Zayn, stop that.” You tried to lower his hand but he wouldn’t let you. “Yare perfect without any makeup, love. You don’t need it.” he looked into your eyes. You tried to protest, “But Zayn, my freckles!” he shook his head and giggled a bit, “I love your freckles. They make you…you. And I love you.”

Liam: “You’ve never loved your stomach or your thighs.”

You took the measuring tape yet again and wrapped it around your stomach. you sighed seeing the number. Just three more centimeters, just three more, You told yourself. “Y/N?” Liam stood behind you, looking concerned. You immediately dropped the measuring tape and felt your face flush. You stuttered, “Liam, I-uh.” “Please don’t tell me you’re worrying about how big your stomach is…” He brought you over so you were standing in front of your body mirror, with Liam standing behind you. “I just want to be a tiny bit smaller, Liam, that’s all.” he sighed and touched your stomach, “You don’t need to be smaller. You’re perfect.” you shook your head and closed your eyes, “But Liam-” he cut you off, “No. No buts. I love every inch of your body, just the way it is. I love you now, and I will forever, no matter what you look like.”

Louis: “You can’t go to bed without a cup of tea.”

You sat on the couch, cuddling with Louis late at night. Louis yawned, “Come on love, let’s go to sleep.” he stood up and helped you to your feet. He started to walk up the stairs when he noticed you weren’t following, “Aren’t you coming?” you looked at him sheepishly, “I'll be up in a minute, okay?” Louis smiled, “I don’t mind waiting.” You walked into the kitchen and turned on the kettle. Louis watched you, as you both waited for the water to boil. You couldn’t help but blush, “What is it, Lou?” he smiled, “Nothing, it’s just so silly that you have to have a cup of tea before you sleep.” You looked at your feet, “Oh,” he walked over to you and held your face in his hands, “Silly in an adorable way. iIt’s one of my favorite things about you.” he kissed your lips softly, making a smile spread out on your face.

Harry: “I know you’ve never loved the sound of your voice on tape.”

“Please let me listen?” harry lied on his stomach, taking up most of your bed while you clutched your laptop in your arms. “No way harry, i don’t want you to hear.” you hugged your laptop to your chest tighter. “I bet you sound amazing.” he smiled a dimply smile up at you. You mumbled, “No I don’t.” Harry was suddenly on his feet standing in front of you, “Y/N, your voice is beautiful, I promise.” You looked away, “You’ve never heard me, so you wouldn’t know.” He gently moved your chin up so you were looking in his eyes and spoke with a low, husky voice, “I’d know if you let me listen.” he had you mesmerized with his emerald eyes as he slowly slid the laptop out of your arms. He sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled you onto his lap. He opened the lid and pressed play. You kept your eyes closed the whole time your voice rang through the speakers. When the song was finished, Harry stroked your cheek with the back of his hand. He breathed out slowly, “That was amazing.” You rolled your eyes, “You don’t need to lie, Harry.” He looked you right in the eyes, “You have an amazing voice,” he held one hand on his heart, and one on in the air and continued, “Scouts honor.” you giggled, “You told me you got kicked out of boy scouts.” he shrugged, “Doesn’t mean I’m not telling the truth.”

Niall: “You’ll never treat yourself right, darlin’ but I want you to.”

“I made dinner for us!” Niall called as soon as you stepped through the front door. you walked into the kitchen and Niall looked so proud of the meal he’d prepared. You sighed, “thanks babe, but I’m not very hungry.” His proud smile faded into a frown, “You’re always hungry. is something wrong?” a tear slid down your cheek, “do you think i’m fat?” niall blinked a few times and stumbled back. he looked dumbfounded, “are you serious?” you simply nodded. niall rushed over to you and held you in his arms, “i think you’re perfect.” he held your hands, and noticed something odd on your arm. he took a closer look, “Y/N, what’s this?” you recoiled your hand, “N-nothing.” more tears fell from your eyes as he took your arm and kissed the scars. It suddenly all clicked for him. “You’re not starving yourself are you?” he tried to look into your eyes, but you couldn’t do it without breaking down. He held you tighter and tried to comfort you, “Shhh, baby it’ll be okay. I love you so much. You don’t need to do any of this. I just wish you loved yourself half as much as i love you. I’m gonna help you with this, okay? I’m gonna help you get better.” you sniffled and nodded, “I don’t deserve you niall.” he kissed your forehead, “You’re right love… You deserve so much more.”

--------------------

Woot woot! oopszayn, YOU ARE AMAZING. Please follow this amazeballs person on Tumblr. And if you want to follow a lame person, follow leihoran-styles (me). Yea. Love y'all. Byeeee. I'm gonna post the last one, kay?

El xxx