chap 1

M/N pov

Today I'm going to fancy restaurant, my friend invited me. To celebrate his birthday, when I got there I thought there going to be more people, no there going to be me and him. I walk to the table and sat on the chair and my friend said " hey you came", "yea where everyone else. I thought there were coming as well" "oh they said there too busy that why". I felt sad when none of his friend came, so I change the subject not to make it him upset.
End pov

Jungkook pov

Me and my guards went to go to a meeting, when one of my guards open the door for me I stop, and got distracted by a young boy who the same height as me. He have silky skin and hair his eyes are dark brown. He's my type. While thinking about the boy, one of my guards interrupt me, said "something wrong sir" "no nothing is wrong let go. Because were almost late and j-hope is going to get worried".

So we made it and saw my friends waiting. I said "sorry for the wait" suga said "yeah yeah now sit down this is important!" "okay don't be so rude" so I sat down we all heard what suga going to say. "So we have a mission, next week a guy name sungjae is hosting a party th-" he was cut off by jimin he said "why is this important mission" suga said," I was going to tell you why if you don't interrupt me" "sorry" . So suga continue his sentences " as I was saying the reason why this mission is important is beacuse we need to get his flash drive. He have the data information about the amount of money any questions". I had a question so I spoke and said "yeah question so when is, what the plan". My friends also agreed what I said, so suga said " well talk about it tomorrow so let join are meal. So we join are meal.
End pov
*************
M/N pov

We both finish and left the restaurant and walk to are cars. While walking my friend said "so I have a friend name sungjae he having a party want to come", when he told about the party I'm not good with new people but why not go." Okay I'll go with, when is it" "tomorrow pick you up 8"
"K bye" "bye" we both went are different since we park are car.
When I arrive at home I felt something werid today like being stalked.

So I'm going to ignore it when I got inside, I decided to watch tv while watching my favorite show it was interrupt by a breaking news.
"Sorry for the interruption we have breaking news, police have been investigating the shooting scene, 24 are dead and one injured. Police are believing it could be the mafia. Now back to the your show. Wow so there is a mafia out there what time is it I'm so sleeply, I look at the tine and the tine is 10:04 p.m. it so late I'm going to bed. I walk up stair and go in the bedroom.

So I change inro my pj and went straight to bed

Next morning

I woke went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Now that I'm done I got out of the bathroom, went to the closet and change into my clothes. Went downstairs to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

I went to open the refrigerator to get out the eggs,bacon and close the refrigerator

I went to open the refrigerator to get out the eggs,bacon and close the refrigerator. Took out a pan and a bowl when I place them in the table I was about to crack the eggs, when someone press the door bell. "I wonder.who could that be" so I walk over there and open the door. I see no one,but left a box and a note with it and said

            "The first time I saw you I feel obsessives with you"

            Secret admire

That creep why would a person fall in love that easy, anyway I open the box and saw a fluffy white teddy bear in the chest said "I love you" aww cute so I took it out and put it in my room place it in the bed and left the room.
End pov

Aurthor pov

What he didn't know there a camera in the white teddy bear eyes.
End pov