My father!

CHAPTER 6: My Father

Ryder's P.O.V.

I can't believe it.  I did believe him now after I had hurt my best friend, Alex, I started to cry before Alex came up to me and put his little paw on my shoulder . I looked at  him and he smiled and I smiled back at him in tears crying.

Alex's P.O.V.

I told Ryder I forgave him and that he didn't have to say that he was sorry about anything he did to me . But how could I be a pup and lead my team and take care of my family if I was now a pup ? I knew who could fix this hopefully . I told the pups to help me to Ryder's truck/car. I whispered to Ryder that the only one who could help me and hopefully him get back to being human again after these years , but did I dare tell him about this or not tell no one ? I had to choose something to do or else this was the rest of mine and Ryder's life as best friend . I took a deep breathe and told Ryder the only one who could help was......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... My father! 

PAW Patrol: The New Puppy.( Book 3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें