The Myster Stone . ( Part 1)

CHAPTER 2: The Myster Stone.

Alex's P.O.V.

My puppad went off. I said. " Hello Alex Here. " Jake said. " Alex dude. Katie and I need help. " I asked them. " What's up Jake? " Katie said. " Well we were looking around the mountain when we fell in a hole near the cave. We also find something we think you should take a look at when you get here. " I said. " Don't worry we're on our way. No job is too big, no pup is too small. PAW Patrol to the Lookout. " I heard the pups said. " Alex need us!"After I got to the Lookout the pups got to the top. Chase said. " PAW Patrol, ready for action Alex sir! " I  said. " Thanks for hurrying pups. I just got a call from Jake and Katie. They're trapped in a hole near the cave. " Pups gasped. I  said. " For this mission I need... Chase. I need you to use your car to help lower me in the hole. ." Chase said. " Chase is on the case. " I said. " Skye. I need you to search for the hole. " Skye said. " * gasped * Yippee, this pup gotta fly. " I said . " Ariel and Crescent I need two to come help too. " Crescent said. " In the night I'm ready to fight. " Ariel said. " This is a rolling rescue pup job. "I said smiling at Ryder. " The rest of you stay here. I may need you. Alright, PAW Patrol is on a roll!"

To be continued!!