THE BIG GAME

Welcome readers to the last and final chapter, where you get to see how this all ends and there will be two parts, I just want to say thank you all for reading my story and I'm happy that you all like it, thank you and enjoy.

Time Skip the next day at 6:00pm

PJ POV
Well, today is the Championships and I'm ready to win this, but if we don't and if.....Y/N isn't here *sigh* I look out of the locker rooms and look around the bleachers to see if she was there, but she wasn't there, I go back in the locker room in sadness and guilt cuz she probably hasn't forgiven me, but really, I can't blame her I have made the mistake. I sit on a bench inside of the locker room thinking until I see the whole team, they look at me feeling pumped as ever, they were all cheering and shouting, till one of the players asked," ah man, are you going to motivate us or what" he said I look at him and give him a smirk," Yeah c'mon" I said pretending to be excited for this, but I just can't get her off my mind.

Y/N POV
I was cooking dinner with my mom sense she persuaded me to get up and stop being a bag full of sadness(Me: how did you do it.Mom:*stuffs brownie in my mouth for no reason* that's not for you to know). I then sat down on the couch and started watching F/TV/S, til my mom came up from behind me and started to hold me, I hug her back she then says," Are you doing alright N/N" I respond with,"Just fine mom" and gave her a smile she smiles back and walks off upstairs, my mom is the best I wouldn't have any other mom than her, I then countinue to watch TV.

PJ POV
After an intense motivation session, I look out the locker room again to see if Y/N was here, but of course she wasn't there, but there were a lot of people here maybe over 1000 people,'Wow we never had this many people here before, but out of the many thousands of people Y/N would've been the only person I'd see' I said to myself, until,"Hey look it's the other team!!" someone on the bleachers shouted I see them walk into the other locker room, but if the other team is here then that means that were about to start *board buzzer*, and right in que the buzzer goes off, I then see my team run out of the locker room and wait near the door where no one can see us yet the other team did the same thing, but one of the players which I assumed was the captain was glaring at me, I glared back at him letting him know the it was on.

The announcer: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN'S, WELCOME TO THE HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Everyone was cheering.

The announcer: TONIGHT WE HAVE THE TWO LAST TEAMS THAT HAS MADE IT THIS FAR AND THEY ARE NOW GOING TO PLAY FOR THIS CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY.

OOh YEAH BABY, THAT'S RIGHT, THAT'S A 3-D CRYSTAL BASKETBALL TROPHY

Woah that is very rare that would look good in our trophy case.

Announcer: AND NOW FOR THE MOMENT THAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, LET'S WELCOME THE TEAMS, FIRST UP ARE THE FALCONS(made it up).

They all run around the court and through the ball at each other at the same time, then they stand on one half of the court.

Announcer: AND NOW THE TEAM THAT WE ALL KNOW, THEY HAVE WON 5 CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHIES BUT LOST ONE LAST YEAR BUT ARE NOW READY TO TAKE IT BACK, WE HAVE THE FLOWEYS

he said, it was our turn, so we all ran out and did a cool routine we learned with an awesome song(the song up top). As we then finish we sended 7 people to the bench so there could be 5 people on each team in the court, the referee had a basketball and got in the center, me and the captain of the other team walked up the the ball, the ref said,"are you ready" the captain said,"Ready enough to take that trophy home and put these monsters back to where they belong, six feet under" this was a major threat to us monsters, this angered me,"well sense your known for running you mouth, GAME ON" I said but when I said 'game on', I look to the bleachers once again but still wasn't there, I look at the ground but then realized that I have a game to play,' Get your head in the game' I whispered to myself, we all make out stance, the ref tosses the ball in the air and blows his whistle, me and him jump up in the air. I hit the ball forward and bp got the ball and started to head for the basket until the other team grabbed the ball ran to the other basket and made it in giving them 2 points in the board, *sigh* this is going to be a long game.

Y/N POV
I hear an knock on the door I get up to get the door, I open the door to see all my friends in weird headbands, tee shirts, and noise makers,"Are you ready" F/N asked,"for what" I respond,"For the basketball championships remeber" Pallete said I start to remeber and quickly run upstairs to get dressed. I then head back down and shout,"Mom I'll be back, I'm going out with my friends to go see the basketball game" she responded,"Ok, but please be safe N/N" I smiled and went with them.