You Meet New People

Once you and F/N got to the office the both of you went to the front desk, and once you got there you saw what looks like a goat lady. She didn't see neither of you so you had to get her attention," U-um hello" you say waving a hand at her getting her attention. She looked up at the both of us and then she opened her mouth," Well hello there my children how may I help you"said the mysterious goat lady," yeah can you give the "new student the things she needs" said F/N while pushing you torwards her. The goat lady have you a good glance and you can pretty much tell that she can tell that you a nerd, but with kind heart. She then have you your schedule and your locker numbers, you then thanked her," Oh no problem my child" she said with a warm smile," What may I call you by my child instead of...well my child" she said," o-oh yes um...my name is Y/N"," Oh what an lovely name, you can call me Ms.Toriel" she said holding her hand out for you to shake. You take the offer and shake her hand. As soon you and F/N were at the office door you realized what you mom said before leaving the school,' Wait a minute........TORIEL' you thought to youself in suprise, you then turn around and ask her a question," Oh um... Ms.Toriel do you know know a woman by the name of M/N?", "Oh why yes me and her where old friends why ask?"," Oh well she happens to be my mother and she wanted me to tell you that she said hello", "Well then you can tell your mother that I said Hi as well" said Ms.Toriel waving goodbye to you. As you leave the office you think to yourself you wonder how your mom and Ms.Toriel know each other, but you also thought to yourself,'Well at least I have befriended my first teacher now for the rest.

F/N POV
As I walk down the hallway I see someone down the hallway waving and asking for directions to the front office And I couldn't accept an offer unless I see who it is so I stayed silent and walked a bit faster as soon as I got close enough I could see...WAIT A MINUTE,"Y/N is that you?!" WOW it is her I can't believe that she is here at a monster school and with me at that. I haven't seen her sense 9th grade because my family has to move from the "Incident". Me and her talked for a bit and then I asked her a question that could be answered positively,"Are you still doing basketball trickshots and basketball", " I stopped playing basketball ever sense 9th grade." She said I got confused when she said that because basketball was he thing...well every sport is her thing, but she takes basketball trickshots and basketball more seriously,"Well then are you still doing you trickshots and well at least practicing hoops?" I said hoping to get an yes," yeah I still doing those and now so have to get an New membership at a fitness gym" she said I was happy to her that she is still doing the thing that she loves."can you help me find directions to the front office","Sure" and she followed behind me.

Time where there about to go out the door until Y/N stoped to ask a question

Right before we leave the front office Y/N stopped to ask one more question as soon as her question was answered we finally leave the office and as we leave I see Y/N having a questionable look on her face, but thens shrugs it off. So Then me an her continue down the hall until we stopped again.

Y/N POV
As soon as I shrug off my thoughts, I stopped finding my locker and use my locker combination to unlock it. As soon as I finished putting my stuff in my locker I then look at my schedule:

1st: Art- Mr.Ink

2nd: history- Mr.Nightmare

3rd: Science- Dr.Gaster

4th: English- Ms.Toriel

5th: Lunch

6th: P.E.- Coach Error

7th:Astronomy- Mr. Dream

As I look at my schedule I see P.E and I couldn't wait for that, but first I have to go through all of my class. Right at the corner of my eye I see F/N taking a peek at my schedule,"Hey I have half of those classes right now we're in 1st period and the other half, Well I got an few friends that could help you with that" she/he said while pointing to the classes that she/he has,"when will the bell ring for the next class?" I ask she takes out her phone and raises a finger,"right about now"*RING* The bell rang right in time. As I look at her/him with an impressed look we both hear a young and quirky voice yelled from all the way across the hallway then we both see a 'skeleton' run up to us. The skeleton then hugged F/N, and she/he hugged him back, I on the other hand was examining the skeleton.