Secrets

I LOVE THIS SONG AND WARNING: SAD

You were walking down the hall and you notice an alot of eyes looking at your direction and a couple of smiles, you can tell that something wasn't right. You get to your locker staying suspicious about the eyes that followed you around, you open you locker and out your stuff in it cuz you were about to go the gym, so what was the use of your stuff in gym. You then turn around to hear running coming at your direction as it came closer you heard an alot more of footsteps following the first one, you then see that it was your friends running up to you. You gave them a smile, until they got to you, things started blurring cuz they were saying thing that were too fast for you to hear,"OMG ARE YOU OK"," OMFG THAT WAS THE WORSE THING TO SEE HAPPEN TO SOMEONE EVER","THAT WAS INCREDIBLE WHAT YOU DID BACK THERE ARE YOU OK","HUMAN ARE YOU ALRIGHT THAT WAS QUITE SUPRISING TO SEE WHAT TO DID BACK THERE" all of these voices started to spin in your head it sort of got you dizzy, you then shook it off,"GUYS GUYS I'm ok just was an bit heated, but alright" you say as they get quiet." How did you do all of those moves Y/N that was incredible" said fresh looking at you with amazement," Yeah those moves that you pulled off were awesome!" Pallete said with excitement."Oh well that's quite a secret" you say looking away trying to avoid the subject. F/N gave the look of,' Now don't act like I'm stupid' and you gave her/him the 'What?!' Look. You all then went you separate ways to go to your next class. As you walk into the gym you then walk into the ladies locker room and got dressed in to your gym cloths. As soon as you got finished getting dressed you walked out and sat on the bleachers. With no one still in the gym, you then notice a cart full of basketballs, you got up and headed torwards the cart, grabbed a ball and started to shoot an couple of hoop," Hey!" You turn to see that it was PJ, and being shy yet angry you took a step back thinking that he was going to do harm to you." P-PLEASE D-DON'T HURT ME!" you say as you got caught by the wall shaking in fear,"Heh, don't worry I won't hurt you" he says lending out a hand, you look at him with confusion wondering why he's all the sudden being nice to you,"Well are you going to take my hand I promise I won't do anything" he gave you an warm smile and that have you an little trust in him, so you take his and he pulls you closer to him making you blush a little," W-why are you b-being so k-kind to me all of the sudden" you ask with confusion,"Well to tell you I have to keep an tough guy act around the jocks of you know what I mean" PJ said hoping that you would understand," then what are doing in front of me right now" you asked getting even more puzzled," to ask you an question" you then ease off a bit so that you can answer his question.

PJ POV
I Start walking into the gym to find Y/N shooting hoops, I then examine what she's wearing and start to blush a little. I look at her again and find her moving back from me into the wall,"P-PLEASE D-DON'T HURT ME!" Right after she said that I already started to feel bad for the things that Me and the crew did to get her paranoid like this," Heh, don't worry I won't hurt you" she the looked at me with confusion in her eyes, lend out my hand for her to take my hand she stays as she is still looking at me,"Well are you going to take my hand I promise I won't do anything" she then slowly reached her hand out for mine, I then take her hand an pull her closer to me so I can look at her better,'dam she's cute' I thought to myself(HAHAHA! the perfect timing of the song I'm listening to XD). I can see her blush while she's looking down to her feet,"W-why are you b-being so kind to me all of the sudden" she says with an confused look," Well to tell you I have to keep an tough guy act around the jocks of you know what I mean" I said hoping that she would understand," then what are doing in front of me right now" she said still looking puzzled,"to ask you an question" I then saw her calm down a little which have me the chances to ask her," Um d-do you play basketball by any chance?".

Y/N POV
You were really suprised of the question PJ asked,' why would he ask me an question like that?' You thought to yourself. "W-why ask me an question like that?" you ask PJ still looking suprised,"Well I was just wondering" he said scratching the back of his head like you wouldn't notice that he was lying, but failed to blow it off. You have him the,'Really?' Look and he then chuckled and said," Fine I'll tell you" he said giving up the act," Ok look when you ran out of the circle at lunch everyone ran after you, but me, I saw you come out the janitors closet when everyone was gone, you looked pretty angry from the distance I was in, so you then ran outside, I thought of the moves that you pulled off back there and how you didn't even get an single scratch on you and how you escaped I just HAD to follow to see what else you were going to do." You were a bit suprised of the story he was telling you until he continued telling you," I followed you to the back of the school to where...well me and the basketball team go and practice, I went behind an wall to hide myself from being seen by-","Wait were you stalking me!" You say quickly stopping him,"What!? No! Just hear me out please" you then stopped talking to continue to listen to what he has to say," anyways I started to get closer to see what you were going to do until my foot accidentally bumped into an stranded ball it rolled over to you and you notice the ball come from my direction, I hid behind the wall hoping that you didn't notice me" you start to understand were all of those feelings of being watched and where the ball came from," But I then started to hear dribbling and I decided to take an another peek and I saw you start to shoot hoops from every angle and made the basket without missing, I then saw you move the ball between you legs like an no other, but then you started to do crossovers. I was really amazed of all of those incredible moves that you pulled off back there and how you didn't it so swiftly, but when you got to the basket You then jumped up, did an trick in mid air, slam dunked the ball like an NBA player" you were then suprised that he was watching you practice basketball trickshots and shooting hoops, but the expression on his face was in so much excitement like as if you were going to say yes to an question that he was about to ask, but he then says," And as I was there I started thinking to myself if we had those skills in the championships we would get an easy win" he said with an spark in his eyes, you then ask,"what does this have to do with me exactly?" With an confused yet suprised face," look I need your help"

"With what?"

"Well my team, we have been having trouble ever sense we lost last year's championships, we lost our flaw and I think that you can encourage us to get it back and teach us to be better than we are"

You were suprised of PJ's offer, but as you thought about what happened during the 'incident'

FLASHBACK
(You and F/N were only 7 when this happened)
You and F/N were playing at the park in your old town, you and your friends family lived in an small town that happens to be in an mysterious area, your parents wouldn't tell you were you actually live." Y/N it's time to go practice N/N" you and F/N got up and ran to your mother," Heh, did both of you have fun" your mom said as she picked you up and wrapped you in her arms,"YES!" You and F/N said together at the same time in the most cheerful way you can say it." Ok then let's get going to practice" F/N mom said as she picked up F/N and both of them started to walk to an nearby basketball court.

Time Skip
"Ok you can...take this Y/N and that's for you F/N" your mom said as she gave the both of you basketballs. You started to dribble the ball, but everytime that you try to keep it in place, the ball would always bounce away,"Arrgghh" you grunt in anger cuz of the ball, until an voice came from the corner,"Huh that's cute, but that's not how you dribble a ball" everyone looked to the side and you seen you cousin, James,"Jaja" you and F/N say at the same time with excitement in your eyes," Can you help me play basketball" you ask giving him the best puppy eyes that you got," Haha of course, I'll help the both of you actually","YAY!!!!!" The both of you say screaming at the top of your lungs which made everyone chuckle at both of yours happiness.
Time skipped to an 2 hour of practice

NEXT PAGE