Make a Choose

This is going to be very interesting.

The Next Morning
Y/N POV
The next morning I woke up in a happy mood, I got dressed, ate breakfast and was dropped off at school," Have a nice day N/N" my Mon said as she drove off, I start walking to the school and as I enter the school I get a lot of angry stares from the Jocks, I just continued to my locker but I couldn't ignore the angry stares as they got more nerve racking. I got to my locker and opened it until I turn to the side and see a crowd of people walking torwards my direction and I started to get curious about everything, but I then look to the other direction and see all of my friends run up to me," What's going on?" I asked as they had terror on their faces," Its not gonna be good" F/N said scared, I turn again to see the group of people get closer and alarms started to go off in my head until they stopped right in front of me, they all gave me hard mean glares and I got scared until," Hey What's Going on here?" I look to the entrance and see PaperJam with a curious face and walking torwards me," Dont act Dumb, you know what's going in" said a girly voice from out of no where said," Um, no I dont, what's going on" PJ said strictly," We know PJ, We all know that your Dating this nerd!!" Burgerpants said as he was pointing to me," What Who told you that" PJ asked in anger until the crowd of Jocks started to move out of the way for someone, but then came a girl monster in a uniform and........... She's a...bunny.

PJ POV
Oh No, its bunny, she's the biggest tattle tail in the whole school, how did she find out about me and Y/N," Why?!" I yelled at her as she put her hand on her hips and glared at me," Why isn't it obvious, its not normal for a Nerd and a Jock to be together" she said,"I dont care, I love her" I said strictly and then took Y/N hand but she then gave me an evil grin and started to walk away," Well Ok but its really not me who you're going to deal with, so good luck" she said along with the other jocks following her, I look at Y/N and see that she's still scared but she also had a angered look too," I'm sorry that had to happen" I said still holding her hand she then looked up at me and asked," PJ, are they going to separate us?" This broke my heart a little and I pulled her into a hug," They'll never break apart our love, I promise, its just that they think that since I'm in love that will make me weaker and if um in love with a nerd then that'll make me weaker" I said, she then hugs back and then looks up at me and gave me an answer that really caught me by shock," Then I'll show then that love isn't weak but makes you stronger, I'm....I'm joining the Basketball team" u was devastated, I smiled," OMG, really" I asked and she nods yes, my smile gets bigger and I get overly excited, I quickly pick her up and spun around and then placed her on the floor, I then kissed her and she kisses back we then separate and I look her in the eyes with my simple smirk," See you at practice N/N" I said and walked away.

Y/N POV
As I watch PJ walk away I blush at the nickname he gave me, I then turn to see all of my friends smiling at me," What" I asked," We were here the whole time and heard and saw everything" Pallete said making me blush even more and as blue and F/N start squealing,'I SHIP IT' I giggle," But at least you guys now know that I'm on the basketball team" I said," YES, VERY GOOD TO KNOW"," Heh, well better get to class" sans said," Why in a rush all of the sudden" blue Asked and Sans just shrugged and we all started to go to our first class as soon as I got my stuff.

Time Skip

PJ POV
The last bell rang and I zoomed to the gym, as soon as I got there I see Y/N already at the gym doors, I quickly walk up to her and opened the door letting her in first, she went into the lady's room as I went to the guys room, as soon as I enter I see the whole team near my locker talking about something," Sup guys" I said cheerfully and they all gave me an stern look but I just shrugged it off," Why are you guys in front of my locker, move so I can get to it" I said demandingly," No" Burgerpants said I started to get angry and then got an idea on why they're acting like this," This is about Me and Y/N isn't it" I said sternly," PJ for the team you can't love her" said one of the players," Well why not!?" I yelled," Because its make you weak PJ, and we can't have that cuz championships are only a week away, she'll make you loose focus" Bp said," But she decided to join the team" I said sternly yet confidently, the team gave me a shocked look then started to talk to each other, after that they looked back at me," Then you can date her but you can't love her" Bp said," W-what BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE" I yelled," YES IT DOES PJ CUZ IF YOU GO THEN SO DOES SHE, AND WE NEED HER AND YOU TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIPS" Bp yelled back," YOU CANT DO THAT, IM YOUR CAPTAIN"," AND WE'RE THE TEAM, ITS 1 AGAINST 12 PJ, TAKE YOUR PICK CUZ WE CAN KICK YOU OFF THE TEAM IN A SNAP" Bp yelled,"MY DAD WOULDN'T LET THAT HAPPEN"," YES HE WOULD CUZ HE ALSO HAS TO FOLLOW RULES PJ" I look at him in shock," So what'll it be PJ, win championships, get a trophy, get a scholarship, and make not just your dad nor the school proud but the whole state proud or Go run off with some...Nerd that can count and shoot hoops and live happily ever after?" I look at him in shock and anger but then actually started thinking. Do I choose Love or Big Dreams, I look down," Make a Choose" Burgerpants said and starts to walk away along with the team following behind him, I quickly turn,"Wait!" they turn as I walk up to them still looking down,"I-I......"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'll do it"

(Me: Uh oh)