Now You Know

I LOVE THIS SONG BTW I'M GOING TO DO AN SLIGHT TIME SKIP AT THE BEGINNING

NO ONES POV
Y/N went to science to meet Dr.Gaster and he liked her attitude along with the way you did your experiment. You did so good in the class that you got an easy "A". The next period you had Ms. Toriel as you language arts teacher during the class you answered every question that was thrown at you and you got all of them correct getting you an easy "A" in that class too. The next period was lunch and that was the time when PJ was going to do something that really upsetted you.

Y/N POV
As you walk to the lunch room you place you stuff in the seat your going to sit at, you then go back to the line to get yourself( YOUR FAVORITE FOOD) and some(favorite drink) you then go to sit down at your table. When you got to your table you already see pallete, blueberry, fresh, and sans along with papyrus and F/N. An smile grew on you face and then you sat down right next to blueberry,"Hello again human!" Said the cheery little skeleton as he gives an you very tight hug, you hug back but then released when Fresh opened his mouth,"Oh hey Y/N your bruises are gone" he looked at you with suprisement about how fast you healed, that then drawed attention for all of your friends to see,"WOW Fresh is right your marks are gone, but-but how is that physically possible" Palette said having and confused face, you then shrug not knowing why nor how you can do that. You then see sans giving you an suspicious look, but then he then just shrugged and continues to drink from an 'Ketchup bottle' you then just shrugged and continued to eat you food and talk to you friends.

You then notice from the corner of you eye you see an alot of people come forward you table you look to the side of you and see that it is PJ and his crew except he has an alot more jocks with him. All of your friends notice and start to shake in fear, the jocks stopped right in front of you table and then PJ started talking," why hello again freak" he gives you and evil look and then he told "Undyne" to take me to the circle,'who's Undyne' then I see the fish woman walk up to me and harshly grab me and throw me to an area where all of the jocks formed an circle. And now knowing who undyne was(which is not important) you can hear all of your friends screaming your name,"Stay where you are or else we'll kill you all" yelled the cat like creature, you were scared out of you mind, but you got to your feet again only to be pushed back down by some other jock your then got back up and this time you didn't get pushed down, but you could see your friends giving you an scared look along with that you saw PJ, Undyne,the cat like creature and a goat like thing that's like toriel except he's male. The jocks closed the circle and now everyone in the cafeteria has all of their attention set in the circle. " you missed our meet at your locker and now you should be punished" PJ then point to you and then 2 of them came running up toward a you one of the then was about to punch you until*woosh* you dodged that as fast as you can and that jock fell to the ground, the other one came up you and was also going to punch you until you dodged again and causing him to punch the other jock hard and then undyne came in and tried to judo kick you, but you also dodged that and she kicked the other jock onconsious and then you ran out of the circle by sliding between one of the jocks legs and dashed like lightening out into the hallway. You ran down the hallway finding an place to hide finally you go into the janitors closet and don't make a sound. An few seconds later you here an alot of people running down the hall and you knew that it was the jocks," Where in the hell did she go!!" You open the door an slight bit for you to see and then you see the cat like thing along with Undyne and the the other jocks looking around the area, you stay as quiet as possible while you wait for them to pass by."Hey burgerpants she probably ran over there I hear something." Then the cat like thing then responded and ran to undyne's direction along with the other jocks following not to far behind them. They were now out of sight and you then quietly crept out of the closet. At this point you were so mad that happened that you decided to go outside and cool off. When you got outside you then go to the back of the school to find an basketball court, it seemed to be pretty vested and old, but suitable for you to do what you do best, but you don't have an ball. Until out of nowhere you see an basketball roll to your toes and come to an stop, you curiously see where the ball came from, but you then shugged it off and picked the ball up. And as you started to dribble the ball you then started bouncing it in between you legs without loosing focus, then you picked it up a notch and started switching legs while you bounce the ball between your legs and got faster as you did it. You then started doing all of these other tricks that I'm pretty sure no one can do. After that you started shooting hoops making every shot from every angle and no matter how far you were from the basket you would always, but you limit for length was only half court cuz you can't do it at full court. You then put on you galaxy headphones and put on an another one of your favorites (the song at the top)

IN THE VIDEO YOU ARE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT are breaking people's ankles and dunking, and that's how good you were.

and as the song started you tapped you feet to the beat and started doing to move. You were doing... well what you would call ankle breaking actions and crossovers and then every time you got to the basket you would either do an lay up or an slamdunk and you never missed an shot ,and when you did slam dunks you would sometime either twist, put it around your leg, twist it around your whole body, do all of the above in to one trick, or do an normal dunk. After 20 while minutes of doing trickshots and shooting hoops I came to an stop and finally I got cooled down, so I then decided to go back into class, but before you left the court you felt like that someone was watching you, but you then just shrugged it off and you continued to walk in the school. With the basketball that is now mine for keeping.

PJ POV
As Undyne grabs Y/N and throws her to the circle I walk in with undyne, burgerpants, and asriel by my side, but asriel didnt want to be in this so he chickened out, but I didn't care,"You missed our meeting at your locker and now you should be punished" I said with an evil glare, I then signaled some jocks to go and attack, 2 of them came out and approached her. I expected to get a hit, but instead of taking it Y/N dodges it and made him land on the floor, then the other jock went for the hit, but she dodged that too and that jock punched the other jock pretty hard knocking him out cold. I then see undyne get pretty furious charge at Y/N full speed and then she tried to kick her, but she also dodged that and undyne accidentally kicked the other jock out cold. Then Y/N slid between an jocks legs and ran like an track star. Evreyone was running after her along with me, but In the middle of the hallway I started to walk cuz I was thinking about how she dodged all of those guys and undyne's kick. I then started going up the stairs finding the other jocks searching the area and the ran an different direction. As they were out of sight I started walking down the hallway until Y/N suddenly gets out of the janitors closet with a pretty heated face. She then looked at the direction of where the others ran, but didn't look behind her she then ran out of the school, I decided to follow behind her and see what else she was going to do(GEEZ STALKER MUCH). I then followed her to the back of the school to where the basketball court was where me and the basketball team practice shots sometimes. I decided to hide behind the wall, so she wouldn't see me. As I peek to see I accidentally kicked an basketball and it started to roll at her direction I was frozen against the wall praying that she doesn't find me. But after an few seconds I hear basketball dribbles, I then took a peek of the corner again and see her bouncing the ball,' does she play basketball' I ask myself and I find out that my question was answered as soon as she started to bounce it between her legs and got faster doing it. I was in amazement just watching and nerdy girl do something like that, but then she stopped and started to just dribble the ball I was a bit upset that she stopped until she started to do incredible crossovers and ankle breakers until once she got to the hoop she did the best dunk I have ever seen. 'MIND BLOWN' my jaw was dropped from the things she was doing, and I'll say it myself she's better than me I mean I can't even go that far off court and make that shot' and I knew that wasn't true my limit was half court, but I believe that hers was too sense she didn't go any farther than that,'Huh I wonder why' while she was in the zone with her headphones on, I started to think if she can do this imagine how many baskets we would of gotten in an game. And then I gotten an Idea. What if I show the team her basketball skills. And that's when everything went into place. But then I started to think about her and me playing 1 on 1 against each other...alone......in the dark.......without any cloths- SNAP OUT OF IT SHE'S COMING THIS WAY. And after that I ran back into the school to tell the team.