Chapter 38

*Authors Note* Sorry again for not updating my fanfic sooner! Been so busy recently! But heres the last chapter of 'Stole My Heart' hope you enjoy it and thanks everyone who has read it!xx

We were all walking home now but the boys stayed at the restaurant abit longer so they're not here. I'm walking with my perfect boy hand in hand on our way back to mine. "I'm so glad you've enjoyed your birthday babe you deserved it." "Thank you Liam thank you for making it even more amazing!" He smiled. We both stopped walking for a minute and kissed.

We carried on walking, all of my family infront of us and we're trailing behind. "Come on you two!" My little brother shouted at me and Liam. He probably wants to hurry up and get home and have some cake. I see why him and Niall are close. All they'll talk about is food! Gotta love them two!

"So, do you feel like watching some films when we get back?" I asked Liam. Prev ably disney films because we both love them so much! Especially toy story! "Yeah babe of course! I love watching films with you." Why is my boyfriend so cute and amazing!

We were there now everyone was going inside but Liam stopped me. "Nat?" I looked confused. Whats going on? "Yeah?" He looked nervous. Why does he look nervous? "Can I um ask you something?" "Of course babe!"  I'm so confused about what he is about to ask me.

All of a sudden he went down on one knee and looked up at me. "Natalie. I love you so much! You mean the absolute world to me.." He goes into his pocket and gets a little box out. "I know we haven't been in a relationship long but I know you are the one you're perfect! So Natalie.....will you marry me?" He's just asked me to marry him. I'm speechless. Of course I know what i'm going to say but I never expected this! I start to smile. "YES! Yes i'll marry you!" 

Liam's face brightens up. He started to well up. He has the most biggest smile on his face i've ever seen. "I'm glad you've said yes babe." He gets the ring and puts it on my finger. All that he said to me is exactly the way i feel about him. He's means the world to me. "Liam its beautiful!" He gets up and hugs me tightly. We kissed passionately, outside my house still. We are abit young to get married right now but we'll get married when we're ready to.

"Liam I love you so much too." He smiles again. "I'm so glad you'll be my future Mrs Payne!" "Me too babe!" We go inside my house and tell everyone the news. "Guys we got something to tell you." They look at us and have our attention. "While me and Liam were still outside he asked me something. He asked me to marry him." They all looked shocked. Hope they'll be okay with it. "And I said yes." "Me and Natalie are engaged!" 

There was a pause. But then we clapped and had massive smiles on their faces. "Congratulations you two!" My mum and dad said. My little brother and sister ran to us and get both me and Liam massive hugs. "Congrats Natalie and Liam we're so happy for you!" My little sister said to us. "Thank you everyone." We both said.

I'm so glad they're happy for us. I knew they would of but I was still slightly worried they wouldn't of. That had to be the best birthday present ever! Getting proposed to and the biggest support from my family. "Does your family know about you proposing to me babe?" He smiled. "Yeah babe they do. My mum helped me pick a ring for you. All my family told me to go for it." "Well i'm glad you asked me, because your my world too." I can't wait for the boys to find out unless they already knew about it aswell. I cant wait to see their reactions.

My birthday has been so amazing sharing it with my most amazing people in my life. I literally feel on top of the world right now. I didn't expect it to be so amazing at all! I'm still in shock about Liam proposing to me. It feels like a dream I can't awake from. I'm glad this is all real. So happy i'm going to be Mrs Liam Payne. So glad about the support we've got right now, I honestly can't wait what the future holds for me and Liam. I know its going to be amazing. "Liam?" "Yeah Nat?" I smiled. "Just wanted to tell you I love you so much!" "I love you so much to babe!" We sat on the sofa and snuggled and kissed romantically. This is the start of an amazing future.