Chapter 36

Later on in the day now, and its been amazing! We're all ready to go to the restaurant we're just waiting for Harry, Louis, Niall and Zayn to turn up. Liam looks at of the window from my living room. "I see them!" I rush to the door and open it and walk outside and wait for the boys. I could just about here them singing happy birthday to me as they do. I run up to them all and give them an massive hug. "Aww thank you guys! We're going in a minute you guys hungry?" "Yeah i'm so hungry lets get going!" Not surprised that Niall is hungry, aww Niall is such a cutie.

We go inside my house and everyone is sat down waiting to set off. My dad stands up and says "All ready then?" I nod at him, so we all get up and head out of the door on the way to the restaurant. When we got out of the door, my mum was walking with my dad and little sister, my brother was talking to Niall about food, obviously Harry and Louis were walking together, Zayn walked with Niall and my brother but by the look of his face you can see he isnt paying attention. And there's me and Liam behind everyone hand in hand constantly staring at eachother. "Thank you Liam." I kiss him on the cheek, and first time i've seen him blush! "For what babe?" "Making my birthday so amazing! I couldn't of asked for more. I love you." He stares at me smiling at me, then suddenly says "I love you too babe. So much!"

It was about 15 minutes later and we're still walking it'll probably be another 5 minutes till we're there. My phone goes off, I have a look and I have a few text messages from some of my friends. One from my friend Jasmin saying "happy birthday chick hope you have a good day hope to see you soon love ya!xxxxxxx" Jasmin was one of my best friends from school. I never see her now though because of being from different colleges. One from my friend Alisha saying "Happy birthday Nat! hope you've had a good day:)xxx" And one from Leah saying "Happy birthday lovely! have an amazing day:)!xxxx" I smiled while reading the messages. I have such amazing friends.

Finally we're at the restaurant and we're about to get seated. "How many of there are you?" Then my dad says "Ten of us." "Your lucky there is one last ten seated table left, right this way!" We follow him and we get to the table. "Here you are." He hands over the menu's and we start to have a look. I was sat between Liam and Zayn. Niall was sat with my brother..still talking about food. Honestly they must be food best friends or something! Harry was sat with Louis. And my mum, dad and sister were sat together.

I'm so happy how this day has turned out. Have so many amazing people sat with me right now, my parents, my siblings, my best friends and most importantly...the best boyfriend ever! I feel so lucky to have these people in my life.