Chapter 35

It was the next morning. I started to open my eyes and Liams there awake watching me sleep. "Happy birthday babe!" He leaned over to me and kissed my head. Its my birthday! I start to get up. As soon as I stand up Liam gets up and stands near me, pulling me by the waist. "I'm gonna make sure you have an amazing day." He made me blush. "Thank you babe, i'm sure today is gonna be amazing anyway." "Whys that?" "Cos your here to celebrate my birthday with me!" "Aww babe, i love you." "I love you too." We stared at eachother for a moment, then had a passionate kiss. 

We go downstairs and my family are all down there and say happy birthday to me. My little brother rushes over to me and gives me a massive hug. "Happy birthday Natalie!" I looked at him and smiled. "Aww thank you." The rest of my family say happy birthday to me. Me and Liam go and sit down together on the sofa and my brother and sister give me my cards and presents.

I open my cards first. The first one i open is from my little brother and sister. I read it and then give them both a hug. "Thanks you guys." They both watch me open the rest of the cards. The next one is from my older sister. It says "Happy birthday Nat! Hope you have an amazing day. Sorry I can't be there to celebrate, i'll try to come and see you soon lots of love kathie xxxxx." It was actually a really nice card of her. I opened my next one. It was from my parents. "Thanks mum and dad!" "Your welcome!"

I had some other cards from my auntie,my cousins,my nan,friends and other relatives. I had one more card. I knew who it was from. I opened it and I could see from the corner of my eye Liam was staring at me. It said "To my gorgeous girlfriend Natalie, happy birthday hope you have such an amazing day i'll make sure it is babe lots and lots of love Liam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♥." Aww! That was the cutest card ever! I started to well up. I looked at Liam, "Aww Liam thank you! I love you lots and lots too." I hug him very tightly.

My little brother gives me a present. I open it and its a Katy Perry CD. I love Katy Perry! "Aww thanks Kieran!" I hug him. My sister gives me the rest of my presents which was only two more, I didn't want too much I never do really! I opened the next one and it was a beautiful silver necklace with my initial on it. "Aww its so beautiful i love it thanks guys!" I opened my final present..it was a dvd of the film 'Easy A' love that film!

"Thanks for all my presents there all amazing!" "Babe, your missing one." I looked confused cos I don't know what he means. Then I see he has his hands behind his back and he gives me something. I opened it and its a beautiful bracelet! White crystals on it. "Oh my god Liam! Its beautiful! This must of been so expensive! Thank you!" I lean over to his face and kiss his cheek.

"Your welcome babe i'd thought you'd like it." "Like it? I love it!" He had a massive smile on his face. This was gonna be the best birthday ever!