Chapter 29

I can see Liam being so protective over me cos i'm his best friend. I honestly think its so sweet, i'm too lucky to have a friend like him in my life. Like whenever i'm upset, he'll be there. I've eventually stopped crying now, Liam has calmed me down and cheered me up. I'm not gonna let my parents and Lewis get to me, not again.

We lay on my bed together and I realise i'm still in my clothes from last night. "Oh crap! Still wearing this dress, is it okay if I get a quick shower?" I stand up and he just looks at me. "Course you can babe, by the way you look beautiful." I grab some clothes and go and get a quick shower.

I close the bathroom door, and turn the shower on. I start to hear someone singing so beautifully. It was Liam, I love his singing. While I was in the shower I could still hear Liam singing, not that I mind. I love listening to him.

I just finished my shower and I can still hear Liam singing, just abit quieter his voice is just amazing! I like to sing aswell but i'm quite shy plus I don't think I can sing anyway but it doesnt matter cos I have an amazing friend that is so talented.

I finished getting my clothes on and go back into my room, to see Liam still singing, he hasnt realised that i'm here yet. I just watch him and smile. He's so good! He looks at me and smiles. "Liam you sing so beautifully!" I go over and sit on my bed with him. "Thanks Nat, means alot." 

I give him a smile, "Have you sung in front of anyone else before?" "Only the boys i've sung in front of they loved it." "And I love it too Liam." He has a massive smile on his face, I love seeing him smile.

"Natalie?" Liam had that sort of nervous look on his face again. "Yeah?" "Well I don't know if the timing is right but, I just wanna say that.....well...I like you. For awhile now. I was too nervous to say so. I know you've just got out of a relationship, but I really needed to tell you." I can't believe he said that, i'm not mad. I'm happy, but I wished he told me sooner, I like him too..but i've been too nervous myself to tell him. I would of never thought he would of liked me! Even though he calls me 'babe' but he always has. I'm so happy he likes me back.