Chapter 24

I'm so glad I did what I did. It's about time someone gave him a slap. He eventually walked out of the restaurant, not like I give a shit. I look at Liam again, feeling happy. I got the bestest friend I could ask for. "Wow Nat! I'm so proud of you, that dick deserved that slap. I was so close to dealing with him myself, no one hurts my Nat." I can't help but have a massive grin on my face. He is too cute..

"So glad I did it Liam, thanks for being by my side." He starts to look down, putting his hands through his shiny brown hair. I love his hair. Its so perfect! He's still looking down but smiling. "You alright Liam?" He eventually looks up. He all of a sudden looks nervous...but why?

"Yeah. I'm fine, shall we order?" By the sound of his voice he sounds nervous. "Are you sure? You just seem really nervous about something." "Yeah don't worry Nat i'm absolutely fine." He starts to smile. But I can tell he's got something on his mind. "Okay, but if their is let me know, Liam you can tell me anything." 

We're both looking at the menu's now. And the waitress comes over. "Are you two ready to order?" I quickly have a look at the menu. "Erm..can I have the steak please?" "Same for me please." The waitress writes down our order. "Any drinks?" "What do you want Nat?" "I'll have some lemonade please." Then Liam tells the waitress what drink he wants. "Coke for me please, thank you." She writes the drinks down. "Okay is that everything?" "Yeah thanks." The waitress walks off to give in our order. I'm starting to get really hungry now.

"Liam, your really quiet are you sure your okay?" "Nat i'm fine, just abit tired that's all." I don't believe him but i'll just take his word for it. "You staying at mine tonight?" "Can't tonight babe, maybe tomorrow?" Obviously i'm not gonna say no. "Of course!" "I'll walk you home though babe, so I know you get home fine." 

He is so cute. Why do I have such an amazing friend like Liam? I love him.