Chapter 25

Been quite awhile now waiting for our food. Me and Liam talking about times with the boys. They make me laugh so much! Louis is like a brother to me. He makes me laugh alot, but if i'm upset he'll talk to me and cheer me up. Niall is such a cutie. I love listening to him on his guitar he's so good! Such an amazing friend. Zayn is really quiet at first. But if he knows you he's completely different! But he is such a nice person, he is so funny. Harry, oh he is such a flirt! I don't care it's what Harry is like. I can just talk to him when i'm feeling down. All the boys are such amazing friends to me, I don't know what i'd do without them to be honest.

We're just talking about loads and loads of old times. Few minutes later now and here comes the waitress with our food. "Here you go, two steaks." She puts them down. "Enjoy your meal!"

We begin to eat, and carry on talking. "Sorry i seemed abit grumpy babe. But i'm alright." He looks at me and smiles. "It's okay! But you know i'm here for you Liam, you can tell me anything." "I know Nat, I don't wanna loose a friend like you."

I started to tear up. He is so sweet. "And I don't wanna loose a friend like you Liam." While both eating we look at eachother looking so happy. It's as if Lewis is out of my life. I hope he is anyway. I don't wanna see his face again.

Fifteen minutes later and we have finished eating. "Thanks for this Liam it means alot." He smiles again. "No problem Nat. Anything for an friend like you." He must be like the sweetest guy ever! 

The waitress comes over. "Do you want dessert?" Liam looks at me, and I shake my head. "No thanks we'll just pay the bill and leave." "Okay be back in a minute." 

We wait for the waitress to come back and while we're waiting, Liam says "We're gonna have to do this again babe. And with the boys?" "Yes! Love to bring the boys along and all go as a group." The waitress comes back and Liam pays the bill.

After he payed the bill we got up and left the restaurant and headed to mine. "Sorry I can't stay tonight babe, my parents want me home tonight." "Aww its fine don't worry your sleeping tomorrow!" He smiles. "Yeah, of course." I wish he could stay at mine but it's okay cos i'll see him tomorrow.