Chapter 8

Couple hours later now and my parents are back so me and Liam head to my bedroom. We sit on my bed and i look at him and say "You honestly really did blow me away earlier." He smiles "How?" "Your voice! I had no idea you sung, i've known you for ages and I didn't know that about you." He kind of looks away "Well..I was too shy to show it." "You shouldn't be, your amazing!" Liam looks at me looking as if he's gonna cry "Thanks Nat." He sits more close to me on the bed and hugs me.

Few minutes later, my phone goes off.  "Who is it?" "Erm i dunno i'll check." I have a look to see it was my ex, Lewis. "Hello?" "Hey Natalie, I know you probably won't wanna talk to me right now but..." "Pfft yeah your right on that score, but what?" There's abit of a silence, Liam just staring at me looking worried and conscious. "Please give me another chance? I miss you alot!" "Another chance! Really? Why should I?" "Cause I've changed. In a good way, honestly i just wanna show you that you can trust me, what do you say?" I'm so confused. He is such a player, girl after girl. He dumped me over text and all of a sudden was in a new bloody relationship! "Well I don't really know.." Liam whispers to me "Nat who is it? Whats going on?" "Come on please?! How about an date tonight? To prove i'm different." I have a little think, maybe i'll see if he actually has. "Okay fine, but what time?" "I'll come pick you up about 8 o'clock okay?" "Okay bye!"