Luca growled at hearing her call him babe. He looked at her and instantly got lost in her eyes as it made him nostalgic. Her eyes were a beautiful greenish blue with hints if hazel and yellow. They were beautiful and nothing like Celeste's big beautiful doe-like brown eyes. Adriana's eyes gave off a sharp yet adventurous look, whilst Celeste's gave off innocence.

Luca unexpectedly started tracing his fingers around Adriana's jawline. Adriana couldn't wipe the sly smile off of her face.

"I see that Mrs. Luca Battaglia has corrupted your mood. She doesn't give it to you as good as I did, am I right?" Adriana asked in a seductive voice.

Luca was losing himself slowly, his sexual impulses screaming to be freed.

"Let's get you home, Luca." Adriana said but she had other things in mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Luca sat in the passenger seat, his hands sliding up Adriana's skirt, "You're a naughty boy, aren't you?" she said entrancingly. "She hasn't given you what you need?"

Luca was too drunk to think, his hand was about to slip inside her panties but she stopped him, "You're home." She wanted him to continue and well, he did.

She opened the door for him and led him to the elevator. When she was about to leave, he said, "Stay."

Her plan was going how she wanted it to.

Once they got inside the elevator, Adriana smashed her lips into his. Their kisses weren't passionate, they were aggressive, he was hungry for more. He needed to rid himself of the sexual tensions Celeste left in him.

They hadn't stopped sucking each other's faces off. They had half way undressed each other on their way to his bedroom leaving behind a trail of clothes.

Temptation mixed with alcohol had completely taken over Luca, and there was no going back.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"You chose the right place, Luca loves watches." Dante beamed. "You really do know him well."

Celeste smiled proudly. The first real smile she had since her family being gone.

She traced her fingers over the clear case covering the watches, until one caught her eye.

She pointed at it and asked the lady working their if she could take it out for her.

"Great choice, Ma'am. It is a Rolex Platinum Masterpiece Pearlmaster Day-Date Special Ed, Reference 18946, Wristwatch." The employee told her. Celeste was a little flabbergasted by how the lady has that memorized.

The lady continued to explain the watch to her, "So the Rolex Masterpiece or Pearlmaster Special Edition, Model 18946 - Day-Date - Men's automatic-winding wristwatch is a wonderful treasure and also one of a kind. It has a platinum round style case with diamond bezel, which is 39mm in diameter. The design includes the Rolex meteorite dial with trapezoid diamonds at 6 & 9 o'clock. Platinum Masterpiece bracelet. Comes with the pre-owned Rolex box and books."

Celeste. Understood. Nothing. But she nodded in amusement anyways. All she knew was that looked pretty and she doesn't remember Luca owning this so, yeah. "And the price?" Celeste asked.

"$68,155.61, Ma'am."

Celeste started choking, "Uh, excuse us for a moment." The lady nodded and went to the back room to give them privacy.

"What's wrong?" Dante asked.

"$68,155???? For a wristwatch???? What the hell do rich people waste their money on?? These bullshit???" Celeste whispered.

"They're collectibles and rare. How else do you think people show off their wealth? Plus, you should be used to seeing designer items being so costly, you are also from a wealthy family." Dante added.

"Dante! I've never owned a single designer piece of item in my life! Okay, that's a lie but I've never spent over $100 on anything before!" Celeste truly didn't have any interest in designer things as she always thought it was a waste of money and thought a person could buy the same thing, maybe a knock off, for almost 90% cheaper at other places.

Dante was shocked, she actually never spent the money even though she was technically a multimillionaire herself. "It's fine, if you don't want to pay, I'll pay for you."

"No, no, no. I had money saved up in my savings account for college but I don't need it anymore, so I'll just use it on him."

"Are you sure? Wait, how much did you save?" Dante was curious, "Why did you save? Weren't your parents going to pay for you?"

"I wanted to feel independent." Celeste said simply. "I saved about $100,000. I'm going to donate whatever is left over from purchasing the watch."

"You keep getting better and better. I've never met a single elite, high class girl who has never spent money on expensive ass designer things." Dante smiled.

Celeste took that as a compliment. "Uh, thanks?"

"Excuse me, Ma'am? Sir? have you made the decision?" The lady asked politely.

"Yes, we'll take it." Celeste nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Celeste had written the letter in the store and put it inside the Rolex box. She didn't let Dante read what she wrote in the letter but he looked over her shoulder when she was writing it and read it anyways.

Once they reached the garage, they noticed a white unknown vehicle parked in front of the building. "Who's is that?" Celeste asked.

"It's not one of mine, neither is it one of Luca's... maybe it's Beatrix." Dante said.

"At this time? It's almost 2AM..." Celeste said but nodded anyways.

Celeste was excited to give Luca his surprise gift. She had poured her heart into the letter more than the actual wristwatch.

When she opened the door, she was going to find one hell of a surprise for herself, and not a good one to say the least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter's a little long, sorry, I got carried away. lol.

oooo the intense cliffhanger. 😱😱😱

You can tweet me @NamjoonBieber on Twitter and @btsboys.trash on Instagram if you have any comments, questions, or want updates on the story. :)

Please vote and comment and let me know how y'all feel!!