6. trapped.

Hi!
I just wanted to say I always add pictures when explaining things such as rooms so people can visualize it better and plus I suck at explaining extra stuff like this lol so if you see something loading in between paragraphs, it's probably a picture of the room I'm trying to describe.

Please vote and comment and let me know how y'all feel!!

okkkk~ ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ow, my head." Celeste felt a little light headed as the events from last night dawned on her. "Oh, right. I'm married now."

She checks the time, it's 6am. Maybe I should go back to sleep, she thought. She checks her phone and its flooded with texts from Asha and most of it is asking if she is still alive. She quickly replies to Asha with an "I'm fine, I'm going to take a shower. Ttyl!" and hits send.

She feels her wrist sting, remembering that Luca almost broke it last night. She placed her right hand over the bruise and winced at the pain, yep, still fresh as ever, she thought.

After she comes out of the shower and changes into clothes that she took out from her still-packed suitcase, she decided to look around. She looks around the room to see if there was any sign of Luca. Nope, nothing. For the first time since she woke up, she took in what their room looks like. The room lived up to her taste, which shocked her because she thought her and Luca would never have anything in common.

Her first impression was that it was humungous. The colours were coordinated based off of a creme colour. Based off of the interior design, you won't be able to tell that the house belongs to a tough guy. She hated to say this but the room had a home-like feeling yet she felt lonely and cold. There was a sitting room inside the master bedroom.

When she opened the curtains, she realized two things: one, this is an apartment building and she's on the top most part of it; and second, that the room also had a balcony, which had a breathtaking view of Manhattan, just in case he drives me to ...

When she opened the curtains, she realized two things: one, this is an apartment building and she's on the top most part of it; and second, that the room also had a balcony, which had a breathtaking view of Manhattan, just in case he drives me to insanity, I'll jump off of here, she thought half jokingly.

She walked around the large, luxurious apartment and found his office. His office looked beautiful. It was so modern and classy. She thought she could sneak in here to read books when Luca wasn't home.