Chapter 26- the blue rose

It's been three days since Damien admitted the truth about him hating me to the bone. Ann is always disappearing on me. Making excuses about how she needs to go to the 'bathroom' or 'Hear that someone called her name and she better go' Funny thing is I never hear anyone call her name. I avoided Damien as much as I can. Though our bond has grown even stronger since the admission. I can now feel his sadness, guilt and anger. I'm not sure why his sad but I chose to ignore it. Lucas has been doing a lot of studying on the books. He has found out more monsters in the black 'Unknown' book. Like Horatiu- The time Keeper, Amar Detinator- The bitter protector and the Vâlva Albe good twin and her evil twin sister Vâlva Negre. Lucas found out a whole stack of information on each monster.

Horatiu- Is the time keeper. He is the defender of a amulet which we suspect to be the dog rose. Some legends say that to make sure that you are trust worthy and strong enough to have the amulet he makes you run through the forest on a time. If you have not found the amulet before the time runs out; you have to forfeit your life. People say he is tall and hairy. Kinda like Big Foot. (So Scary!)

Amar Detinator- The Amar Dentinator is the bitter protector. He protects the doors to the jewels which lead to the Emerald crystal. Apparently he is a giant lion.

Vâlva Albe and Vâlva Negre- Their like sirens. Except one's good and one's evil. Vâlva Albe means white which means good. Vâlva Negre means black which means bad. They Have the power over the male species that have ether not announced their pure love to someone or men who have no love; Their beauty hold the power over them. (So like the male species) They are paranormal sisters that where placed under a curse where they are stuck some where to protect something.(Emerald crystal again)

Now my job is to find when we have to go. It means I have to contact the wolf goddess or try at least. I sighed. Ive been trying to contact the goddess for three days but no luck. I got out of bed and decided to go and lay in the sun room. Since it was sunny. Hopefully I will have some luck there. I dragged myself there feeling depressed and sore in the heart. Ever since Damien told me he hated me my heart started aching. I ignored most of the time but sometimes it was so intense I can't breath. I lay on the bed and drifted my eyes close and absorbed the sun though the glass panels. Waiting for sleep to overcome me...And waiting...And waiting...And waiting- oh forget this I'll just rest my eyes. A small smile creeped on my face as I felt sparks stroke my cheek...Hmm that feels nice..What the- I shot up in a sitting position. I stared at Damien's bright Emerald eyes. A warm feeling crept inside my chest. I forced back a smile. Though damn those sparks are getting annoying. I stop focusing on the warm feeling in my chest and notice Damien's hand still stroking my cheek. I pulled back still angry at what he said. His face fell. Straight away I wanted to grab his hand and place in on my cheek but stopped myself.

"What do you want" I growled all but not nicely

"Um I'm... Here" Damien mumbled before placing a blue rose on my lap. I picked it up and noticed a card attached to it. I pulled the card away from the unusual blue rose.

As beautiful as this rose is, it is nothing compared to you."You are extraordinarily wonderful" this is what the rose means. It explains you wonderfully. YOU ARE PERFECT. Don't let anyone let you think other wise. EVEN ME!

-D

I looked up at Damien who had his face down fiddling with his lip ring. I bit my bottom lip. Confused if I should forgive him or not. I was so angry how he was playing with my emotions. Then again he is so sweet about the rose and I don't believe he loves May. I smiled before tackling him.

"Your forgiven" I told him. He smirked at me

"Um Alexis I was wondering if you would go to the Game" Damien asked