Chapter 22- You love Alexis!

-Damien

I smiled at Alexis retreating form. Her water melon and strawberry scent invaded my sensitive noise making my mouth water. I growled at myself at liking how she smelled. When I first saw Alexis on the field my wolf was calling for her; in the seconds I let my guard down allowing my wolf from the mental wall I had created to block out his annoying voice. My heart practically started knocking against my chest. Once I looked into her bright yet dark brown eye with speaks of green and gold I instantly fell in love with her. Damn thats sounds so cheesy! Wait what am I saying I don't love Alexis I love May! Yeah I love May. Deep in thought I left the library and wondered up to my room subconsciously. Rudely leaving Ann and Lucas without a word. I slammed my door shut and belly flopped on my bed. My room was dark blue. I had posters of my favorite bands and pop singers on the walls. My drums where on one conner of the room and my flat screen Tv on the other wall and a fabric couch facing the Tv. I stared at the dark ceiling trying to sort my emotions and thoughts about Alexis. I wish I could hate her. I wish I could hate her cute smile, her sarcastic tone, her witty tongue, her outgoing and brave personality and her stubborn attitude. I felt something stir at the back of my mind. Knowing it was my wolf I groan. Don't get me wrong me and my wolf got along easily it was just that he been annoying me about Alexis since the dream. Forcing me to think about her every minute of the day. To make me feel disgusted every time I kissed, touched or even thought of May.

"That's not me thats you and maybe a little of me" My wolf stated in my mind

"I don't feel disgusted in kissing May you do" I growled at him

"No! You don't like kissing May, you want to kiss Alexis thats why you feel disgusted"

"I do like kissing her" I said defensively

"Are you really going to argue this with me! News flash I'm you I know what you're feeling moron" My wolf laughed in my head

"Who calling moron, moron" I retorted

"Oh god why did you give me a stupid human!" My wolf muttered

"You hate May! You think she's spoilt little brat! You despise her! You think she's mean and a real bitch!" My wolf growled. I felt myself brake because everything he was saying was true but I didn't want to acknowledge it.

"No, I hate Alexis! I despise her! She's a bitch, she not good enough for us, She's not even pretty!" I said knowing it was going to make my wolf freak. Though I hated saying those words so much it left a sour taste in my mouth and a slight burn in my heart.

"You're lying! Don't talk about our mate that way she's perfect in every way" My wolf snarled clawing and bitting mentally he was beyond angry.

"I'm not lying"

"Yes, you are! Why don't you stop hurting us. Why don't you stop being a jerk and let go of the brat because she is not good enough for us. Alexis is!" He growled. I didn't answer this time.

"I know why! This isn't about Alexis because you love her I'm sure. You're trying hide away the fact that Alexis is your mate because your scared, your scared because she equal to you and will love you, to tame you! To hurt and brake you! Your scared that she might do that! You're only with May because she's so low under you. She doesn't have the same hold on that Alexis dose. She doesn't mean anything to you! She's only a bitch who thinks she's better than everyone else! So why don't you get your head out of your ass and say hello to the sunshine because you're not only hurting us but Alexis too! Especially her!" My wolf growled. A flash of Alexis hurt and pained expression flashed in my head making me want to comfort and kiss her telling her that I would never reject her or hurt her and that I didn't mean it when I said I didn't want her. I shook my head and pushed the thought a side. I didn't want Alexis! I hated her and I loved May! I chanted to myself but it didn't work, Alexis hurt face kept flashing in my mind.

"Stop being a coward and make us all happy" My wolf said in a soft voice before disappearing.