"Oh my god is that a smile?", Hoseok frowned in disbelief.
"Helloooo? Are you even present right now?", Hoseok waved like crazy in front of Yoongi's face who was leaning against his locker, looking somewhere else.

"What did you say?", Yoongi suddenly winced, seeing that Hoseok was waving around in front of his face.

"My god what were you staring at?", Hoseok took a glance over his shoulder, seeing Lisa and (Y/N) talking at the end of the hallway.

He immediately saw what was going on because Yoongi was like a brother for him. Hoseok knew him too well.

"Soo... you like (Y/N)", the brown haired boy stated. "Oh my gooood you are getting soft. Yoongs is getting soft", he smirked. "You didn't even hit me today as always after I jumped onto your back", Hoseok noticed.

"No what?", Yoongi said making a weird face which was a little bit too much for Hoseok to believe that.

"Noo I also arrive in school just to grab a girl by her wrist and take her with me to spend the day with her in my most favourite place, even though I don't like her at all. Ah yeah and not to forget I also hold her hand while bringing her to my most favourite place in the world", Hoseok sarcastically explained, smirking and winking at the black haired guy.

"Aw shit you saw that?", Yoongi awkwardly scratched his neck looking around the hallway.

"Sorry bro I secretly followed you I didn't know you two were having a date", he teased the older boy.

"We weren't having a date!", Yoongi answered back, a little bit too loud.

"What else were you doing then?", Hoseok asked, knowing he wouldn't get an accurate answer from Yoongi's side.

"Maybe we should talk about that girl talking to (Y/N) and you, you... lovebirds", Yoongi blurted out annoyed.

"There's nothing about 'that girl' and me... Don't try to change the subject", Hoseok responded with a light blush appearing on his cheeks.

"Yeah don't make me laugh", Yoongi answered happy that he could distract Hoseok.

He turned around to leave for his first period as Hoseok added:
"You're becoming soft Yoongs!", innocently smiling and waving at him before walking away the opposite direction.

//After school - Your pov//

"You didn't forget that today is Thursday am I right?", I asked Jess.

"No I didn't forget", she smiled slightly, "Did you already buy flowers?"

"Not yet we will get them on our way", I answered.

I quickly changed into a grey oversized pullover and black jeans.

Jess and I walked to the florist, we already knew for a longer time. She warmly greeted us, already knowing we would come.

"Hello sweeties", she gave us a heartwarming smile.

"Hey Gracy", Jess and I simultaneousely greeted her back.

"Could you give us the same we bought last week please?", I asked her, leaning against the counter.

"Of course darling, just five minutes", she said, moving her glasses in place.

"Do you want some tea or hot chocolate?", she looked at us over the edge of her glasses.

"Thank you very much but we have to hurry before it gets dark", Jess declined giving her an angel-like smile.

After 5 minutes the bouquet was ready, I paid Gracy and we said goodbye.

We walked for about 10 more minutes. Jess took my hand looking up to me and smiling sadly yet comforting.

I replaced the old bouquet with the new one we bought.

As I got next to Jess again and took her hand she began talking.

"Hey mum..."

"Hi mum", I also started.

"You probably already know but we wanted to tell you that we are both going to a high school now", Jess calmly and proudly said after some minutes of silence.

"Yeah.. Jess made new friends very fast and I also found a few friends the first day", I smiled, lightly squeezing Jess' hand.

"Your sister sadly couldn't come today, she has a meeting at her company but next week she will come again", Jess assured.

I mentally told her about Yoongi, the boy I could talk to about my problems, which really relieved me.

After some minutes of silence I began talking again.

"So.. I hope that you are fine and happy. Jess and I are also doing good, Lily cares about us very well so you don't have to worry", I said feeling tears swelling up in my eyes and seeing that Jess was also shedding a silent tear.

"We love you mum", Jess nearly whispered with a trembling voice. I hugged her letting her cry a bit while caressing her head and her back.

Every time I saw her like this I started tearing up.
"it's okay...", I whispered, trying not to burst into tears myself.

After she calmed down again I took her hand, Holding it tightly.

"We will come back next week. We love you mum and we miss you", I said as a goodbye, tears leaving my eyes. Before leaving we dried off our tears.

After turning around to leave I saw a familiar person walking past us.

"What are you doing here?"