Monster's angel part 22

Start from the beginning

I am really shocked to know about abhi and I am happy for him but very angry for what he did. Said in anger.

Manik calm down he had his own reasons for taking such a big step but belive me he loves mukthi the same way mukthi livrs him. Said cabir making manik understanding.

May be but I think we should not forgive him so easily. Said manik smiling at Cabir.

Ya. Said cabir.

When will he come? Asked in curiosity.

I asked him to come as soon as possible I said him what mukthi did today he was very concerned about mukthi and guilty for what he did. Cabir said to manik.

I hope everything become normal I will be the most happiest person if this problem is solved. Said manik hugging cabir.

When will you settle down manik me anf navya then mukthi and Abhimanyu what about you. Cabir questioned manik.

I am perfectly fine now i don't want anyone other than you guys I am very happy. Said shrugging his shoulder.

No not ok we cannot settle down leaving you like this manik. Cabir said angrily.

Really cabir I am fine like this don't talk about this again ok? Said to cabir sternly and he nooded his head with helplessness.

Manik went to his cabin to complete his work cabir was thinking about his stubborn bhai who is not ready to get settle.

Navya came to his cabin and saw the stress marks on his forehead and his eyes were closed she slowly went towards him and started massaging his head in a soothing way cabir immediately recognised it was navya's hand he hold her wrist and jerked her and she directly fell on his lap.

Cabir what are you doing is anyone comes in said to cabir who was about to kiss.

Navya no one can come inside without permission so please one kiss na please he pleaded navya.

She went close to his lips and cabir was about to lock his lips on her just then the door opened with bang and mukthi came inside the room but immediately turned seeing their positions.

Bhai I am really sorry I didn't know that you both were kissing I mean about to kiss. Said embarrassed.