5

Can I become invisible? If yes, please turn me!

"I want you Meera," he said and pulled her so close to him and roughly placing his lips on hers. She tries to push him but she couldn't. She tried to come out of his grip but she couldn't.

"You're weak, you can't get away from me, Meera because you're mine!" he stated intimidatingly and laughed wickedly. Meera feared like she has no escape.

"No...no," she mumbled and opened her eyes and found it's just a dream. A mixer of her past and her guilt.

She looked around and it was still dark, Renu was sleeping peacefully beside her. Checking her phone Meera noticed the time is 5.45 am in the morning so again she closed her eyes to sleep but Vikranth's face popped in front of her eyes.

Thinking about the past yet again she realized how foolish, selfish and helpless she was at that time.

What am I going to do now? I can't face him tomorrow, I am really scared and embarrassed. No matter what, I am going to beg Rani mam for taking leave, Meera made her decision.

She couldn't sleep after slowly getting up from the blanket she came out of the room. Shanthi was not there in the living room so she went out, there she's watering the plants before her house.

"Ma," she called her.

"Oh, you are up. How you're feeling now? Are you okay?" she asked.

"Hmm, I am fine."

"Wait I will make a coffee for you," she told.

"No I don't want I am going to sleep again," Meera said and turned to leave.

She went up looking at the road which is damp, it has rained in the midnight and still, the sky is not clear. She thought today also it will rain again, and should take her umbrella while going to work. Entered her house she saw the place is all messy so she started to clean up and washed her clothes. After doing all her chores, her stomach started to make noise, she is hungry and prepared her breakfast and went to take a bath.

After eating she got ready for her work, wearing her uniform saree and braiding her hair she came down locking the house.

"Renu," she called so that they can go to the bus stop together.

"Yeah, I am coming," Renu shouted from inside.

She came out of her house hurriedly and Shanthi was chasing after her to drink at least a glass of milk before going.

"Renu at least drink this milk or I will not let you go to the college," Shanthi warned her.

"Mom, I don't want anything please," she begged.

"Renu, drink that milk there is time," Meera said smiling.

"Here drink," Shanthi gave a warning look and Renu half-heartedly did that.
Seeing that it reminds Meera, her old days where her mom won't even allowed her to skip meals and always strict when it comes to food. The thoughts retold how much she is missing her mom and plastered a weak smile on her face she hidden her emotions.

Then they waved bye to Shanthi and walked to the bus stop.

"I am so happy today since my holidays start from tomorrow to Monday," Renu smiled happily.

"For what??"

"Diwali holidays, don't you know that?" she asked.

"Oh, I forgot about that and when exactly," Meera enquired.

"Coming Saturday," Renu replied and they reached the bus stop.

During the ride, Renu was busy reading a book on how to analyze people's mind. Meera was just simply thinking on how to ask permission for taking leave.