In the middle of busy day, Meera finally gathered to talk about this to Rani Madam, Priya was also busy working since many of them have taken leave and went to their native city so Meera believed this is the right time.
Will she give permission? The question bothered her a lot while walking to her cabin.

"May I come in Ma'am," she felt very nervous and have never been in this kind of situation in the past three years.

"Yes," she replied. Meera awkwardly stood in front of her.

"Ma'am, I can't come tomorrow for the work," Meera told looking down. Anyone can guess she's lying. Poor Meera can't even lie.

"Why is there any important work for you?" Rani asked sarcastically.

"Ma'am, I am planning on going to my relative house," she lied.

"Oh even I am having a family and relatives but I am still working here right, look if you want to take leave tomorrow then don't come to work here after," she retorted in a cold tone.

Meera don't know what to speak and she did a terrible mistake today by asking this. She doesn't want to lose her precious job for her stupid fear.

"I know you're lying Meera. Why you don't want to come tomorrow you never asked this kind of permission before," she asked in a little calm tone then.

"Mam that...." how she can tell that stupid reason.

"Whatever, I can't give permission and try to come even if you don't want to come," she said like it is her final decision.

"Ok, Ma'am," she replied and came out of her cabin.

There's no way that I can escape from this,
Why I have to afraid of him who is he?? He's nothing to me and I am nothing to him. It's all over on that day itself... I can face him, I can do it courageously, she repeated and consoled her nervous self.

The day went off as usual while she's going to leave, Priya and Arun were discussing about something.

"Hey Meera I am going to my house today and I won't come tomorrow," he said.

"Okay enjoy," Meera told.

"Advance happy Diwali," he said and waved goodbye to Meera and Priya.

"Bye happy Diwali," they said and they both left as well.

"Hey, I will drop you in your home today because I am going by your way," Priya said.

"Okay, my dear friend, thanks," Then she drove Meera to my house and left.

Meera couldn't sleep for the whole night and thinking about the possibilities on how to avoid him tomorrow.
.
.
.
.
Next day she got ready for her work, she is nervous like she's going to see a ghost or something.

She went down and informed Shanthi that she will be late to return home today and she advised her to come home safe, for that Meera said that Priya will drive her in the night. Hearing that Shanthi relieved.

She got in the bus and she doesn't know why she can't be at peace. Her head is in a commotion.

She walked blankly into the hotel and noticed they have started decorating the entrance for the party.

Now itself she started wondering when the clock going to reach nine but still ten more hours are there for that.

Meera and Priya were following the instructions of Rani mam she asked them to do several things and they can't even have a single moment to sit and were running after her instructions.

"Really I am going to resign from this job," Priya said while they were walking to the party hall.

"Me too, but when this party is going to start?"

"Five or six I think," she said.

"Oh, then we have to be here for till nine right?" Meera asked.

"Yeah," she answered.

And when they entered into the hall she saw the person who was with with Vikranth in the temple.

Priya was walking towards him and Meera is following her looking down.

"Sir, our supervisor asked us to meet you," she told to Arjun.

"Oh, that's just to invite guests, stand there in the entrance and just do that," he said in a hurry because his phone is kept ringing.

"Vikranth where are you?" he shouted annoyingly and hearing that she felt something in the pit of her stomach.

"You already came? where are you?" he asked and turned to see the entrance. And she slowly turned her hear in a hesitation to see where he was looking at.

What am I going to do now? My nightmare was standing in front of me... she thought while Looking at him

Please god make me invisible, she prayed but she knows God is nowhere to hear her words.