Kidnapped P2 (L.S)

Start from the beginning

"Rocky stand down!" Leonard shouts and I look up to him shocked.

"Stand down?" I repeat confused and Leonard nods his head.

"Y/N meet my team, guys meet Y/N, my wife."  Leonard smirks and I roll my eyes.

"You're married, since when?" Some old man asks Len but I decide to answer.

"We're not married, Lenny just has a wild imagination." I snap pushing him off me while I try and find an exit.

"Y/N, every criminal in the world is looking for you right now, shut your mouth and sit down." Leonard speaks, gently poking the IV's back into my skin.

"Is that a way to speak to your wife?" I roll my eyes and he only laughs.

"So you do admit we're married." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Mick this guy has brain damage." I smirk as Leonard smirks back at me.

"You two both are deluded." He huffs before passing me a cereal bar.

"She doesn't like coco puffs." Leonard speaks.

"Shut up Len." I speak eating the bar.

"So when I give you the wrong food you have a bitch fit, but if it's Mick it's all good?" He raises an eyebrow. I pull him down so the crowd of everyone on his team watching us, can't hear my next line.

"You're my daddy, you should know." I bite down on his ear and he takes a sharp intake of breath causing me to giggle, just watching him. "And you're being very fucking naughty." He whispers back and my heart beat starts to quicken, made obvious by the monitor. Meaning everyone can hear.

"It has come to my attention that Ms Y/L/N and Mr Snarts increased heart..."

"Shut the fuck up metal mouth!" Leonard shouts and I look up at the sky to see nothing.

"She's like the Siri to our ship." He explains and I nod a bit creeped out.

"Trust me, it only gets creepier." He sighs and I stand again.

"Where the fuck are you going?" He asks as I stand again.

"Toilets." I lie but Leonard only shakes his head.

"It doesn't matter if we're in space, you'd still jump out of the ship, I know you." He snaps and I roll my eyes frustrated.

"Look, it's nice to see you're this cute little good boy or whatever, but I have places to be." I speak.

"And people to kill I bet." Some teenage boy remarks and I only laugh.

"Exactly. I have 16 hostages in my basement Lenny, either let me kill them or they'll die of boredom." I mock pout but he only pushes me back down onto the bed.

"Can we have some time alone." Leonard orders more than asks and the entire room is cleared. "You're not going anywhere." Leonard smirks hovering over me and I look away angry.

"You're a nefarious person." He speaks as his hand hovers over my core. "Besides, I dealt with those people." He smirks and I look him dead in the eyes. "You killed them?" I smirk ready to kiss him.

"For you." He smirks and then I push my lips onto his.

"16 people, 16 condoms." I mutter out and Leonard smirks. "If we weren't criminals, this would've been so weird." He laughs and I do too, as I pull his trousers down.

"Let's throw them a proper funeral." Leonard chuckles, fixing his condom on and I pull him down by the neck. I hum a response letting him know I'm ready for him and then scream into his mouth when I feel his largeness, enter inside of me.

"You like that?" He asks and I nod, biting down onto his bottom lip as he kisses me.

"Good because we've got 15 more rounds to go." Leonard moans and I do too. "I love you." I mumble into his lips and he nods. "I knew it princess." He smirks. "Daddy loves you too." Leonard speaks finally, before the rest of the day is full of nothing but sex.

I'm having a huge writers block guys, Ik terrible.

The few chapters I have for emergencies are only left, so I won't post them until I get 100+ reads on my other book.

'My dads best friend' it's Wentworth Miller AU.

Sorry for the inconvenience xxx

The second I'm back to my normal self, all of my exam stress over, I'll definitely publish an authors note to let you guys know, that I'll be back to updating 4 times a week.

~xx