EPILOGUE

Emma's POV.

It's Ian's coronation today.
I and Kate are so excited for the ceremony. We were literally jumping on the bed two hours ago, till dad calmed us with chocolates and nuts.

I stand with my Arm's in Damon's next to Dad as Ian recite his oath in the crowning ceremony. He looked smoldering hot in his uniform and I loved his sexy self.

 He looked smoldering hot in his uniform and I loved his sexy self

My king, My master , My love, My life.

He smiled at me sending shivers down my body.

I grinned like a lunatic too.
He made me the woman I am

After the ceremony we had a party. Unlike the funeral in my coronation.

Today I was "Allowed" to do anything I wanted. At least that's what dad made Ian say before the party.

He kept watching me like a hawk through the party and all I did was drink a couple of Colas.

"Don't push it Emma, When this party end you come back to me, I don't want to punish you too hard." He said as we danced.

"You won't , I have to return to Spain tonight, none of that punishment is happening to me your Highness."

"Ah ! Did Her Royal Highness forgot about lady Matilda leading her Royal entourage. I won't be this confident, if I were you." My face blanched, how could I forget her ?

He lifts me up and twirls me around .

"Will you marry me?" He asked in my ear.

"Let's run away to LA?"
"Never, I will take you as my wife while the world gawks at the extravagance and every single woman on planet is jealous of you."

"I have you what's not to be jealous ?"

"Well decide a date ?"

"If I refuse to marry you, what would you do ?"

"I see the self doubt in your eyes Emma but, we will get married. I promise , I will bring that treaty up. You were promised to me, I will take Spain, and then I will enslave you in my dungeon." His eyes looked angry and scary. With just the mere suggestion. I will be in soooo much trouble.

"Can I cut in now ?" Dad asked as the song ends.
I danced with dad. While Ian glared at me

"Baby girl, was Ian giving you a hard time ?"
"He was. Dad he said he will take Spain, if I don't marry him. I was just kidding."

"Don't even joke about it, he will challenge your throne. He loves you. He knows you are insecure and fear losing more relationships.

Emma don't let your fear run your life. You stand past it. You stand strong."

"I know Daddy. I can't help not thinking like that"

"Don't worry love, I trust you and my son. Just try getting married without clawing each others throat please. "

We laughed attracting attention.

"Daddy what do I do with that maternity benefit bill ? Do I give it the assent. The media is rolling all over it. What to do of the refugee crisis ?"

."Did you talk to your council of ministers ?"
."Dad they simply order me what to do. They don't even here my opinion, they treat me like I am a baby ....."

"Look at me Emma " I do.

"You are a Queen my child ,Every person you meet in that palace is your rival wanting your throne, if you don't want your throat cut don't let them reach your throat. Be wise. You rule them its not the other way around Do you understand ?"

"I understand daddy." I whisper.

"If you still have problems I will send Damon to help you.'

How would I sail through it. I am not cut for political gimmicks.

Neil cut in next.

"You are the maid of honour in my wedding huh ?" He said spinning me.
" I am. "
"How is life treating you your Highness ?" I hate it when he uses the title.
"Well, its painful without painkillers and coffee."
"Don't even think about it Emma, I may have sat on Monaco's throne, but I am still your doctor." He warned.

"How would you juggle it both. This is impractical Neil."
"Don't worry about it ." he smiled at me before spinning me again.

After the party we had dinner. I was deliberately sat between Neil and Ian.
Every thing that came or did not come on my plate was their courtesy.

Twins were very angry with me for planning my escape to Barcelona and then later shooting the assassin on kid knee and running to save him.

I was quiet for one week after my grandfather's suicide. I only went to his funeral and spoke at the Parliament, Eleazar managed the rest.

But Ian brought me back. He took me to my grandfather's grave and gave a long and harsh scolding.

I had no right to humiliate his legacy and blood line by being a weak , shy and a loser ruler. He fought for it all his life. I had to keep his name strong for his sake.

That got me up and running. I am still learning and this marriage thing is still too much for me because I am scared.

But I am sure some day twins will talk to me again. And maybe I will overcome the fear of losing people.

At night before boarding the flight to Spain, Ian and I fucked each other like rabbits and shared the best kisses ever as King and Queen, he won't have to bow down to me like before he held the title.

Matilda stood at the gates of Royal palace with my purse and night bag .

I hugged My king again to unite and gain the strength to rule together towards prosperity, happiness and health of our countries

The End
-----------------------------------------------------------

So Hi friends, here I finish this book but starting the next volume of vulnerable as Most Vulnerable , very soon.

I am also starting following books
-Neil & Kate
-Tresses & Curls
-Losing it

You can check them out on my works they are all BDSM books. I hope you will continue to support and share my work.
;)
Signing off.
Love you
- aishu <3