chapter 42

Ian came into my room. I was trying to fall asleep.
He quietly lay next to me.
"Pooh bear."

"Yeah?" I asked, half sleeping. He picked my body up and placed me in his chest
"I am so sorry, princess" he said and consumed my mouth in a slow earth shattering kiss.

He held my hands above my hand.
And rubbed my body in the most delicious, core tingling way.

"We aren't having sex till you are 18 my love, may be not even till I marry you. But I would like to explore some other aspects of it with you."

"Huh what?" I asked in my daze.

"I am a dominant."
"I know."
"You do ?"
"I am not 18, but I am also not dumb. I read and I know things Ian."

His eyes narrowed and he smirked at me

He stopped rubbing my body and flipped me on himself.

"Ah tell me what all you know little star."
"Twins own a club in New York, its some BDSM club. I know you are a partner too. And I have heard in office that you three are Dom's, they said they aren't sure about Katie but she goes to the club too.
Damon's secretary was talking to Davon's secretary. There were also references to this club when I was auditing accounts. I was...."

"You are nervous and you are babbling sweetie" he said taking my shirt over my head and I was left in my panties.

My eyes widened and I hid under the blanket.
I was blushing like a red signal.

"Oh no you don't hide under the blanket Missy. I want to know what you know about the BDSM."

"I.. I ..can't tell "
"Oh you will." He said flipping us again such that he was on top now. He kissed my collar bones and then repeated that till he was kissing my shoulders.

"You .. Its tickling.. I didn't read that. I skipped the part where actually they did adult things,I only know that a Dom derives pleasure in relieving there sub from hassle of making the small and big decisions but the sub can still make their choices."

Ian kissed me and in one swift motion he took away my panties. I was fully naked now.

"Are you being so compliant and cooperative good girl Emma, is it because you feel insecure that Neil will replace you as my bff huh? Be honest and I will reward you."

"Yes...... And I realised you aren't john and that I don't want to be alone again ever ever in my entire life and if I am going to be with someone, it is best be you. Ian I think I am going to die. I am scared."

"You aren't dying before you are at least hundred years old, you don't have my permission." He growled twisting my nipple .

I yelped in surprise.

"What else do you know and baby look. At. Me."

I haven't been looking at him since I started talking.

I giggled.

"I don't know they beat there sub. I enjoy the sex part. I want to have sex with you.. Before I die." I giggle again.

"Emma are you drunk ?" He asked incredulously.

"May be a little, Asiku gave me a potion, I was very cold and I stopped bleeding just today when I started, that is bad and I talked to Katie she said it happened because I am stressed so Asiku gave me a herbal but alcoholic potion she called it truth potion. She said it gives us courage.... But I am not drunk. I can remember things and I can recite periodic table......."

He started laughing.

"Remind me to thank Asiku later. Now little one let's reward your honesty." He said taking my nipple in his mouth and pinning my hand above my head.