broken pt. 7

HEYYYYY YALLL!! I know it's been a minute but here y'all go. I've been working on this image for a long time because I kept getting writers block.
___________________________________
Y/n
I layed in the hospital bed facing away from the glass window on the other side. I had all the lights turned off but the sun still seemed to seep through the dark brown curtains. I told the nurses not to let anyone in besides the doctor. There had been a constant rotation of family & friends all day & we where all exhausted. Luke was sleep next to me with his arms wrapped around me. Keith was in the recliner chair next to me holding my hand. I admired Keith freckled face & laughed to myself because he swears he's forming a beard & not a damn thing is connecting. Luke's snores filled my ear it was crazy because even his snores sounded in harmony. I hated that our son had to stay in the nursery overnight. I missed him so much already. At birth they thought something was wrong with him because he wasn't crying but as soon as I touched him his little lungs just went to hollering. I decided to post a picture on Instagram for everybody since i couldn't sleep.

"@lovelyy/n: wait no longer everyone, I'm now introducing you guys to Keegan Alexander Powers👶🏽💙"

I took my phone off the charger & got out of bed. Keith held my hand tighter & Luke tried to hold me in the bed I got the strength to get out their grips. I grabbed my IV stand & headed toward the nursery. I was hoping they would have the little window room open. I showed my wrist band to the security guard so he would let me through. This was only so nobody would get to the babies that didn't need too, like parents where one color & close family was another color. Kee was up stirring around I tapped that window asking the nurse if I could bring him out so I could take him back to the room. She nodded & wheeled him out the door into the hallway & down to the room for me. I shut the door took him out of his crib he started fussing I figured he was hungry so i sat in the rocking chair breast feeding him. I looked over to see Luke waking up & walking toward me & the baby.

Luke: *pouts* I don't think it's fair he gets so suck on my breasts

You: *giggles* Lukeee he needs to eat plus in a month or two they'll be back to being yours.

Luke:  *bends down kissing your cheek & Kee's head* I'll be back later got errands, meeting & I'll bring you food so what do you want.

You: a sandwich from jimmy johns, chick fil a nuggets, & a blizzard from Dairy Queen.

Luke: Whatever for my queen *kisses your lips* Love you baby.

You: *smiling hard* Love you to babe.

Luke is still out. He texted me everything he arrived at his destinations. Keegan had been sleep for 2 hours now. Keith woke up went to the bathroom & went back to sleep once he saw kee was asleep. I was watching Power on my iPad waiting for Luke to return.

Keith: Do you really love him *eyes still closed facing the window*

You: what are you talking about.

Keith; This morning when he left you said I love you too to him

You: Yes I did say that but I don't think that's any of your business what I say to my man.

Keith: Whatever you say. You know you don't love him your only with him to make me jealous.

You: Make you jealous for what. You have a bitch there is no reason you should be worried about me. I love Luke he was everything I wanted in a man that you weren't. He was there when you choose her over me & was at every doctors appointment. He was never there to get in my pants at the beginning he was just like a support system. But I fell for him. Get over the fact that I don't love you anymore Keith

Keith: *gets up & gets in your face* I'm not with her anymore Ok. I know I fucked up Y/n. I love you & always will. I shouldn't never fucking left you for her. Look me in my eyes & tell me you don't love you.

You: *looks at Keith in his glossy eyes* Keith I have love for you but I am in love with Luke

Keith: Whatever makes you happy Y/n. *lets tears fall* I love you

You: No don't do this *wipes tears away* your trying to make me feel guilty

Keith pulled grabbed my face kissing me. I don't know what came over me but I kisses back. Once I realized what I was doing I tried to push him off.

Luke: *clears throat* Umm I guess I'll just leave this here *places food on the table

You: *pushes Keith* No Luke I'm sorry I didn't mean it he kissed me first

Luke: I knew there was no way I could compete with the history yall has I mean he gave you your first baby. So I'll just leave *walks out*

I called the nurse to come get Kee & take him to the nursery immediately. Once she came & got him I broke down crying. I grabbed my phone texting Luke multiple times.

Queen👏🏿❤️: Luke can you please come back that kiss meant nothing, he was mad because I love you & I no longer love him. I promise you that meant nothing. You mean the world to me your everything I ever wanted in a man. I want to be your wife one day. Can you come back & hold me I won't be able to sleep unless your here. Keith is leaving he won't be staying the night. He put me in a position to where I might loose the man I'm in love with & I can't handle that. Please just come back.

King✊🏿✨: I know Y/n but he was your first love. There are something you guys need to talk about. I'll be back up there when he leaves I'm just giving the two of you some time to talk. I'm back at the studio. I love you Y/n more than you will ever know & I will make you my wife one day.

I locked my phone smiling & crying. Keith still sat in the chair next to my bed. I looked at him with hurt & anger.

You: Keith leave *breathes in*

Keith: *scoffs* Want me to leave my son. No way.

You: Leave now. You almost made me loose Luke because you can't keep your feelings to yourself. You always been a soft ass bitch niggah

Keith: *gets in your face* Bitch don't you ever talk to me like that & I mean it. I'll leave but best believe you will be hearing from my attorney. *walks toward the door*

You: No we already settled the fact that you can have him whenever you want as long as the communication between us is good.

Keith: No Ma'Ma. Your choosing your boyfriend over your son having his mother & father together in the same house as a family.

You: That has nothing to do with what me & Luke have going on. He doesn't even live with me.

Keith: Like I said my attorney will be contacting you *walks out the door looking back* I will be getting full custody of Keegan *leaves*

I sat there breathing heavy. There's no fucking way he would do that. Keith is really letting his feelings get in the way of what was best for the baby. I lied there then all of a sudden I was crying & I couldn't stop. Why in the hell is this happening.m
__________________________________
Did you guys like pt. 7. You all seem like y'all like this image series. What should I update next? Feedback?