Meet & greet pt. 3

Y/n
I sat there with my knees to my chest & a blanket wrapped around my body as I watch him pack. He had to go to ATL to do some press for a movie he's starring in but on this day of all days. He tried to get them to move but they couldn't. I looked at him, today was our 6 month anniversary. I had this day planned out for weeks. He knew about the press for weeks but didn't mention it to me. I would've liked to know before hand instead of the night before. But I know he was just trying to find a way to tell me. I had to do something special for him I mean he did take me to my favorite restaurant & asked me to be his girlfriend through yum yum sauce. I smiled at the thought of that day. He had finished packing & took his bags to the front door & came to sit in front of me on the bed.

Keith: *looking down* Baby I know I've apologized a million times now but this isn't at all how I wanted to spend this day with you.

You: *shrugs it off* it's alright Keith I know you got business to handle & shit. Go do what you got to do *gets back under the cover laying down*

Keith: Baby don't be like that *stands up, then bends down to kiss your head*

You: Keith I'm not being like nothing. I could be over reacting & bitching but I'm Not right at this moment it's 3:30 in the damn morning & all I want to do is go back to sleep *checks time* your flight leaves at 5:00 so you better get going.

I rolled away from Keith so my back was facing him trying to make it seem like I was trying to go to sleep but I was really silently crying. I felt him bend over & kiss my head once more then leave out the room cutting the lights off. Then I heard the front door close. I couldn't hold the tears back, I just sat there crying till I eventually fell asleep.

•••

I woke up to the weight being applied all over my bed. I woke up looking around to see Keisha, Algee, woody, Luke, Bry & Elijah sitting on my bed. They where all looking at me.

You: What are y'all doing *stretching*

Algee: Well girl it's almost six. We thought you where cooking but ya ass been sleep.

Elijah: Like ya damn sleeping beauty or some shit

Woody: And we your six dwarfs type shit

Keisha: ANYWAYS... we are here to make your night better

I got up examining all of them Keisha had on a skin tight black strapless dress & all the boys looked really nice with suits on.

You: Where in the holy hell are we going

Luke: Out. Get dressed be ready in 20 we will be downstairs waiting.

They all walked out. I guess I'll be spending some time with my bestfriends on this day. I shook the whole Keith situation off today because I really didn't want to seem upset around everyone. I quickly went to my closet picking out my two piece outfit laying it on my bed then hopped in the shower. I got out, did my make up & straightened my hair. I heard Yazz yell "Y/n you got 5 min & we will leave you." I put my clothes & shoes on grabbing my purse & keys & headed toward the living room. They all stood there in awe admiring me.

 They all stood there in awe admiring me