wedding day

Ehh idk I kind of like this idea. What y'all think?
___________________________________
Y/n
I stood there admiring myself in the mirror. My hair in a high straight ponytail. My make up was done perfectly. And my dress was absolutely gorgeous.

I still couldn't believe that I was actually fixing to marry the man of my dreams

I still couldn't believe that I was actually fixing to marry the man of my dreams. The man I fell in love with 3years ago. A few tears escaped my eyes but I quickly patted them away so they wouldn't mess up my make up. I heard a knock on the door, then I heard it open.

You: He- *turns around* Keith what are you doing in here.

Keith: They told me to come check up on you, since you decided you didn't want any brides maids or anybody.

You: Well why couldn't they had send Algee. I like him better *roll eyes*

Keith: *steps in closing the door* You must not like him better *growls in your ear* I was the one breaking your back, let's remember that.

You: *pushes him away* What did I fucking tell you, that whole night was an accident. You mean absolutely nothing to me, I was drunk you weren't drunk so you basically took advantage of me

Keith: Oh your throwing the rape card. Whatever Y/n so I guess the time you came over I raped you too, and the time I came over, that time in my car, at the hotel with Luke the floor under us, all them times I raped you *scoffs* your pitiful  *opens the door leaving*

I screamed in frustration as he closed the door. I fucking hate Keith. But he was right I love Luke but think I'm in love with Keith. I didn't even mean for this to happen. But I'm marrying Luke & thats final. I grabbed my bouquet of champagne colored roses & headed out the door. I walked outside admiring my beautiful outdoor wedding. I stood at the beginning of the aisle as everybody stood up admiring me & my dress. I soon headed down the aisle at a steady pace. I locked eyes with Luke as he had tears in his eyes. I glanced over to see Keith standing next to Luke clenching his jaw. I took a deep breath as I came face to face with the man of my dreams. He gave me a slight kiss on the cheek. I just sat there & admired his chocolate skin & perfect teeth.

•••

Everybody has now piled into the area for the reception. I stood in the middle of the dance floor waiting for Luke to arrive so we could have our first dance together. Everybody sat around with their cameras out. The lights went out & im still standing here so I start panicking thinking something went wrong then a spot light goes toward the door & there stands Luke with a mic in his hand.

Luke: Hit it DJ

I stood there thinking I know tf he is not fixing to do what I think he is. He starts walking toward me singing as the music starts playing. With the boys following him singing back up.

It's crazy how your heart just has a mind of its own, yeah, yeah
Like when it smiled and makes the choice on its own, mhm
Well funny this about this heart of mine
It knows what it wants
But see the crazy thing is
My mind tries to deny it
But girl I can't fight what I know, I know
I want you baby
I want you baby

I stood there in awe as tears filled my eyes. Him hitting those high notes made goosebumps form all over my body. But I kept looking at Keith who looked like he was finna cry in the mist of them singing. I was now swaying & two stepping to the beat because it had picked up tempo.

Before I met your girl I never knew my heart could dance
I was just a broken record of one night stands
Until you came along with your beautiful song you saved me
Now the funny thing about it there no melody without it
I found music when I found you
So hear me when I say it
I want you baby
I want you baby

Luke came up to me wrapping one of his arms around my waist still singing. I smiled singing along with him. I took my hands snaking around his neck placing kisses on his cheeks. The boys where now dancing around with their girlfriends but Keith was paying more attention to me than his girlfriend Allison. Luke stepped back taking my hand in his free one.

See I've waited my whole life
For someone like you
And nobody, nobody, nobody else will do
Because I want you baby
I want you baby
Hey, yea, you baby, yea
I want you, I want you, nobody but you baby
Yea, baby you, nobody but you girl
I haunt you baby, nobody but you
Nobody but you
I want you, baby
I want you, I want you

I placed my head on Luke's shoulder as he finished singing the song. He looked down at me wiping  the tears that had seem to escape my eyes away. Everybody around us started clapping & cheering the boys on.

Luke: I love you more than you will ever know Mrs. James

You: I like that.. Mrs. James *giggling* I love you to Mr. James

More songs started to play allowing all the guests to now take over the dance floor alongside Luke & I. I was dancing with Algee, my sister & Luke's cousin. When I seen Keith & allison get into a big argument, he stormed out the area. I excused myself from them following behind him. He was sitting in the garden area by where we had the ceremony earlier.

You: Keith what was that about

Keith: *mumbles* you

You: What do you mean me

Keith: because I fucking love you. I don't love Allison no more. And I don't want to drag her along playing with her emotions. But you obviously have no problem doing that to Luke.

You: No you never loved the girl if you did us fucking a couple times wouldn't have affected how you feel about her. I love Luke with all heart Keith

Keith: *stands up grabbing your face kisses you*

You: *hesitates then kisses back*

Keith: *pulls away* Now look me in my eyes & tell me you didn't feel anything

You: *looks Keith in his eyes* I didn't feel anything

Keith: *screams* Y/N your fucking lying. You know what fuck it fuck you. *tears streaming down his face*

You: Keith *wiping his tears away*

Keith: *pushes you away* nope just fucking leave y/n go back to your husband. tell Luke I had to leave *walks away*

I stood there. Once I saw him escape my view I just broke down into tears. I loved Keith but I don't think I love him more than Luke but I might. I just can't leave Luke for Keith. I mean Keith is a very handsome young man he will find some pretty girl that loves him.

Woody: Aye Nug Bug are you ok

You: *chuckles* Yea woodpecker I just still can't believe I married the love of my life.

Woody: Well let's get back down there it's almost time to cut the cake. *hold his hand out*

I nodded grabbing his hand following him back into the reception area over to Luke & the rest of the boys.

Luke: Hey baby *kisses your head* where have you been

You: I just went up to admire the garden then I started crying because I just married the love of my life *pinches his cheek*

Bry: *looking around* Aye where is Keith

You: Oh umm him & Allison got into a heated argument really messed him up. He walked through the garden crying & I made him stop to talk.

All the boys nodded. As we went back on to partying cutting the cake.Elijah grabbed a glass of wine holding it in the air "To Mrs & Mrs Cowboy boots" everybody laughed repeating after him quickly attaching their lips to their glasses. And we all took over the dance floor once again.