baby mama

Y/N
I held Kairi in the pool in her stomach trying to teach her to swim. "Come on kairi mama, you can do it." I let her go & took steps back allowing her to swim to me. I picked her up out the water, spinning her around. "Yay mama." We played around in the pool till somebody came opening the slide door to the house. It was Kairi's mama Justice. I had no problem with the girl but oh she hated me because I was dating Dave.

Justice: Where is Dave? *coming toward the edge of the pool*

You: *gets Kairi out then gets out* He's downstairs in the studio.

Justice: Ok I'll be right back *goes downstairs*

I grabbed Kairi taking her inside giving her a bath & washing her hair. I got her dressed she grabbed her favorite toys & we headed downstairs.

You: *turns tv on in the living room* Alright sit right here mamas I'll be right back

I headed downstairs to the studio where Justice & David where located. I could hear them arguing as I walked down the stairs.

Justice: What have I told you about having Kairi around that little whore of yours.

David: First off she ain't no whore. She going to be around Kairi because she lives here. I am in love with that women & our daughter loves her too. I plan on marrying her. So whether you like it or not Justice. Me & Y/n will be together & she will be around & involved in Kairi's life.

Justice: She ain't going to want you once she find out that I'm pregnant

What in the hell. I opened the door looking at both of them.

You: David Brewster Jr. tell me you didn't get that hoe pregnant again. *walks over to Dave standing in front of him*

Dave: *pulls you down on his lap* No she making that shit up I promise you B *whispers in your ear* why would I fuck her loose pussy self when I got some of the best pussy in the world sitting on my lap.

I just giggled. Admiring him as he sat shirtless in the chair. Justice cleared her throat because we had even forgot she was in the room.

You: You can go get Kairi she's on the couch watching TV she's probably sleep by now. We had a long day today. *gets up*

Dave: Let me go say bye to my baby *jogging up the steps*

Me & Justice followed him up the stairs where Kairi was sound asleep on the couch.

Dave: *picks her up* Ohh bye mamas *kisses her head & gives her to Justice*

We watched them leave then we closed the door. Dave wasted no time & picked me up laying me on the couch. Attacking my kneck with kisses.

You: *trying not to moan* David can we talk.. for a second

Dave: *groans* What is it

You: Be honest with me *looking up at him* Did you get that women pregnant

Dave: Ughhh *gets up* What did I tell you downstairs

You: I know what you told me but I know that's your baby mama so you gon forever have love for her I mean she gave you Kairi

Dave: I just don't feel like having this conversation again Y/n tbh *walks away*

You: Ok David *sits there watching tv*

I posted a picture a picture of Kairi on Instagram.

(Caption: our little mamas is sassy @daveeast @justicelove)