beginning or ending? pt. 2

Keith
I don't know what I was thinking, blowing up on Y/n like that. I quickly made my way home. I know she told me not to come back till tomorrow but I can't wait. After driving for 10 min I finally made it home. I went to unlock the door & headed up stairs. I went into our room.

Keith: *yells out* Y/n Baby where are you

You: *comes out the bathroom* I'm right here

Keith: *licks lips* Damn ma

You: *walks to him slowly* you like it daddy

Keith: *wraps his arms around your waist* hell yea

You: I bet you want me to take it off *takes off his shirt then pushes him against the bed*

Keith: So you in control tonight *props his self up on his elbows*

Y/n
I went to my beats pill & played Dance for you. I walked back over to Keith I bent down & pecked his lips before turning around. I started grinding & twerking in him. I could feel him harden underneath me. I started grinding harder causing groans to escape Keith's mouth. The song went off & I turned around climbing on top of Keith.

Keith: you in charge tonight baby *grabs your ass*

I nodded then started kissing Keith's face each & every freckle. Then I licked his jaw line. I attacked his neck biting & sucking on it leave purple & red marks. I kisses down his chest, I licked around his abs then started kissing & licking around his V line. Keith was a moaning mess at this point & im pretty sure he had pre cum oozing out his now harden penis. I got up off the bed putting on my robe. I sat there shocked.

Keith: Wtf Y/n what are you doing get back over here & finish what you started.

You: You deadass thought you was going to get some after that shit you pulled tonight. *laughs*

Keith: I didn't pull shit tonight

You: Ahh Keith we not even going to start with that nonsense, the couch is waiting for you

Keith: Y/n you aren't *gco*

You: Yes I am serious now leave *changing into sports bra & compression shorts*

Keith: *groans then heads downstairs*

You: *yells down the stairs* the lotion is in the bathroom so for you so you can fix your problem

I laughed then closed the bedroom door locking it along with the bathroom door & closet door. I know Keith would try to come back up here once I was sleep so I locked any door that connected to our room. I layed down staring at the ceiling just thinking about everything that happened tonight. I hope this is just something we will over come as a couple & this not be the ending of our relationship.
________________________________
You guys wanted a pt. 2 so here it is. I know it's short i have another part I want to post & i didn't want to combine the parts so yeaa.. i hope you all enjoyed. Love you all